This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rio de Janeiro Reunion

Topic » Rio de Janeiro Reunion

3528 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
Well it's not like getting them out was your idea
3528 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
You could've gotten me out early in merge
3528 days 2 hours ago
awwsum11
I didn't have a reason to
3528 days 2 hours ago
Addrian
I played in his 2nd series got 11th lmao i was throwing comps cause i thought this guy had my back backdoored me.

then came back for allstars got 8th out of 18th because a person from my alliance backdoored me cause they said i was running the game.

but yea his group game was amazing i was sad when i game back to tenaged after a year and saw that he was done
3528 days 2 hours ago
awwsum11
Robby, Viva La Vida's lyrics really show your gameplay this season...you were high and mighty, but as soon as you became weak, you went... :(
3528 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
You don't need a reason to get someone out . If you want them out fucking go for it
3528 days 2 hours ago
awwsum11
Wanting someone out personally is a reason...
3528 days 2 hours ago
Robbyjak
lol ya i got pretty unlucky with the time of merge happening and when i went on vacation xD
3528 days 2 hours ago
awwsum11
Are we able to see confessionals yet, btw?
3528 days 2 hours ago
DrPepsi
Damn about to cry since I can't be able to get another chance at gaiaphages survivor
3528 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
CAN WE PLEASE SEE VL
3528 days 2 hours ago
DrPepsi
Still crying
3528 days 2 hours ago
awwsum11
Dinkle, don't worry...there'll be other great hosts, :D
3528 days 2 hours ago
DrPepsi
Yeah but i really liked gaiaphages
3528 days 2 hours ago
coltsfan876
Wanting someone out isn't a reason Erik , you are saying you need a reason for wanting someone out . Wanting someone out isn't a reason LOL

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!