This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1: Post Season

Topic » Season 1: Post Season

2907 days 12 hours ago
Mitsuki
When she sniffed some herb in the library to 'calm everyone down' and she was knocking over trophy cases and whatnot. Granted I'm always tired when I'm on here cause work, so it could totally be warped in my memory
2907 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Best Friendship: Thea and Naomi(lol biased)
Best Enemies: Gabe and Gray
Favorite Death: Adam RIP
Favorite Lovers: Lillith and Jackson
Favorite NPC: Alistaircase
Least Favorite NPC: OCTAVI-YUCK
2907 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
OH GOSH I REMEMBER XD Yeahhhhh I didn't realize how close to marijuana the midnight blue was rip XD
2907 days 12 hours ago
cjphoenix
(Alistaircase! And Cornucopia!)
2907 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
And oop I CANT at how small the cast list is now. Gabes confirmed alive(phew) but Thea and Jackson dying? I CANT AUGH
2907 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Wait what happened to Alistair at the end? Did him and Morgan just get lost????
2907 days 12 hours ago
awesome2210
No Morgan was swarmed and Alistair passed out after his mind and eardrums were busted from Julie & the banshee elder super screaming
2907 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
So he's just randomly sleeping in a building :OOOOOOO
2907 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
Gabriel and his dad will be back stronger than ever and his mom who doesn't have a name yet. So screw all of you muggles.
2907 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
So Gabe, when WILL you tell your dad you've banged becca at least once every episode? :)))))
2907 days 12 hours ago
Mitsuki
^
Was it really that much?!
2907 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
No, probably not. I do remember, once after a gym session in the first chapter, in Antarctica , in the nymph elder chapter....they might not have this time though this finale was cray
2907 days 10 hours ago
cjphoenix
I think they lead the league in banging lol
2907 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
LOL NIN OMFG.
2906 days 22 hours ago
Piddu
Were they the only ones to bang?

open group

Biltmore Academy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!