This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Revealing of the Votes/Reunion

Topic » Revealing of the Votes/Reunion

4379 days 7 hours ago
_ares_
*cheers for brett*
4379 days 7 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
if only sugar and tom had taken me up on my offer of voting as a bloc in accordance with my survey <3
4379 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jud: What is the one thing you would have changed to get yourself further in the game?
4379 days 7 hours ago
TylerKeith
I'm honestly surprised I hadn't been targeted earlier for how active I had been.

#sorrynotsorry :X
4379 days 7 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
oh if we're allowed to blatantly ask for more questions then feel free to ask me anything else as well :3
4379 days 7 hours ago
Hudspith
i cried when i saw my tribe lol jk jk
4379 days 7 hours ago
01Gohan
Jud: What is the one thing you would have changed to get yourself further in the game?

Probably not scramble when I heard I was going as a potential blindside.
4379 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I'm trying to decide whether I should ask more questions or work on the voting table right now. Help me out, people! What should I do?
4379 days 7 hours ago
01Gohan
Do both? Idk
4379 days 7 hours ago
TylerKeith
Do both? Idk
4379 days 7 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
questions!
4379 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I'll try to. I'm also kinda running out of questions. If you can't tell, this is my first time. XD
4379 days 7 hours ago
TylerKeith
that awkward moment when I just remembered that we wanted to vote coach off before jury and his "coach stories" wouldn't have mattered.
4379 days 7 hours ago
sdriver999
You are doing a great job Captain and Congrats to Coach, Brett and Lex on their awards!
4379 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Speaking of awards, I am awarding Jerri the "Challenge Badass Award" and the "Don't Fuck With Me Cuz I Will Cut You With My Weave Award." The second one is my specialty.

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!