This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Revealing of the Votes/Reunion

Topic » Revealing of the Votes/Reunion

4402 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I was shocked to see Ken go so early in the merge. I figured that out of every Airai member left, he was the safest... obviously I figured wrong.

Sandra, it was that reason alone that was Ken's downfall. He was definitely the Edgardo of our season.

**Btw, this is actually my first time in a group game doing reunion questions, so I hope I'm doing a good job. :D
4402 days 2 hours ago
TylerKeith
lol, congrats, coach!
4402 days 2 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
oh hell yeah!
i should photoshop a little picture of a trophy and put it on my profile. i earned that shit, if only for my annotations of danielle during the four-hour conversation where i tried to get her to play the idol on me and the long-ass one i sent where i broke down your idol clue format during the first round.
giving confessionals is honestly one of my favorite parts of these games.. i love letting the hosts know what's going on!
biggest personality is what i was going for, honestly (i turned on the alliance of chris/parvati/jerri/eliza for no other reason than the fact that i thought it was really, really funny) so fuck yeah
4402 days 2 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
(my favorite parts of this game, by the way:
- chris giving me idol clues
- blindsiding parvati for essentially no reason other than the fact that it would be really, really funny (and it was!)
- eliza refusing to flip and then being eliminated in the tiebreaker because of it
- sugar giving me immunity<3
- sugar not going home because someone didn't change their ote
- danielle playing the idol on me<3
- single-handedly winning the survivor trivia challenges!
- uploading and captioning all the pictures of coach
- the fights with laura
- the kelly and ken blindsides)
4402 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
For my second award, I would like to award Albert the "Most Under the Radar Award."
4402 days 2 hours ago
TylerKeith
Honestly, if anyone wanted to crash the Brigade, they should've voted out me. I don't want to say that I kept it together, but I definitely was a big part of keeping the relationships in it. :X
4402 days 2 hours ago
Hudspith
good choice
4402 days 2 hours ago
TylerKeith
btw, you're going a great job with these questions, captain. :P
4402 days 2 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
not going to lie -- when i was thinking about numbers and how many people there were from each tribe after the merge, albert was the person i always forgot about :x
4402 days 2 hours ago
_ares_
Yay! I love this award, totally fits my personality and game play <3333
4402 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hahahaha. Thanks, Tyler!
4402 days 2 hours ago
TylerKeith
same for me coach.
4402 days 2 hours ago
Bryce333
Loooooool, Yay Albert! *Cheers for him*

I'mma BRB for a bit!

(Oh, and Brett was DEFINETELY crucial in keeping the Brigade together. If it had been him instead of Ken, we would have self-destructed)
4402 days 2 hours ago
TylerKeith
And when I did remember him, I couldn't think of if he was Chapera or Upolu.

and damn, i'm so used to the characters, I'm still calling everyone them. :S
4402 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
For the third award, I would like to award Lex the "Tough F***ing Cockroach Award" for being voted out at the First Tribal Council and still making it to 39th place!

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!