This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

4453 days 6 hours ago
TylerKeith
Hurry up and PM Jenna! -___-
4453 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
I will give Foa Foa until Sunday 8:00 PM EST for the challenge. If they fail to find the magic number by that time, nobody from Foa Foa wins immunity!
4452 days 19 hours ago
TylerKeith
I awkwardly know the number. x.x
4452 days 18 hours ago
sdriver999
I have guessed waiting to see if I was right
4452 days 17 hours ago
TylerKeith
Ugh, I knew I should've guessed that instead of my lucky number. :\
4452 days 17 hours ago
Bryce333
Gee, I wonder what the number could be...
4452 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sandra has guessed 24 for Foa Foa, which is CORRECT! SANDRA WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY AND AN IDOL CLUE FOR FOA FOA!!

FOA FOA
1st. Jenna Morasca (nitayber1)- 6 (TOO LOW)
2nd. Jerri Manthey (sdriver999)- 47 (TOO HIGH)
3rd. NaOnka Mixon (teamjacz)- 37 (TOO HIGH)
4th. Brett Clouser (TylerKeith)- 26 (TOO HIGH)
5th. Sandra Diaz-Twine (Bryce333)- 15 (TOO LOW)
6th. Stephenie LaGrossa (Bdreezy15)- 21 (TOO LOW)
7th. Chase Rice (subfriend)- ELIMINATED FROM CHALLENGE
8th. Jenna Morasca (nitayber1)- ELIMINATED FROM CHALLENGE
9th. Jerri Manthey (sdriver999)- 22 (TOO LOW)
10th. NaOnka Mixon (teamjacz)- 23 (TOO LOW)
11th. Brett Clouser (TylerKeith)- 25 (TOO HIGH)
12th. Sandra Diaz-Twine (Bryce333)- 24 (CORRECT NUMBER)

Foa Foa tribe, it is now time for Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for the one person from Foa Foa that they want voted out of the game! Everybody has until 1:15 PM EST Monday to PM me your vote! The only person you are NOT allowed to vote for is SANDRA, since she won individual immunity! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from Foa Foa have been cast! Once all votes from Foa Foa are cast, no more changing! If you do not PM me your vote in the deadline, you will receive a self-vote!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The one person from Foa Foa with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia, but they will be sent to The Peninsula to face the other five eliminated contestants tonight, where only three will remain in the game! Good luck to all of you!
4452 days 17 hours ago
teamjacz
lol congrats Sandra
4452 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
We are just waiting on Jenna's vote.
4451 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jenna now has only three hours to PM me her vote! Also, Shambo has not logged on in four days and returned to the Peninsula. If she has not logged on to Tengaged and entered the Peninsula by 2:00 PM EST today, she will be eliminated for good, making it easier for the people that are already on The Peninsula.
4451 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, just to let everybody know, Shambo did not join The Peninsula in the time allotted, so Shambo has been eliminated from the game for good! That means that, of the five competing this week on The Peninsula, only three will survive!
4451 days 14 hours ago
Caliboy

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!