This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

4467 days 9 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, tribes! Well, it has been a very slow, but interesting week this week, as Lex, Sydney, Eliza, Sugar, and NaOnka have returned to the competition! Eliza, Sugar, and NaOnka, you will shortly receive your clues to the Hidden Immunity Idol! But before I do that, let me announce what is going to be happening with today's immunity challenge!

Now, for the second time this season, ALL TRIBES WILL GO TO TRIBAL COUNCIL THIS WEEK! So, that means that six people will be eliminated this week and sent to The Peninsula, where only three will survive! Now, let me explain the rules of the challenge!

For today's challenge, I will randomly select a number from 1 to 100 for each tribe! Then, one at a time, in an order that I will randomly generate for each tribe, you are going to guess what you think the magic number is for your tribe.

I will then post what number you guessed and whether it is HIGHER or LOWER than my number. So, this game involves a bit of strategy, as the people after you may be able to spot your mistakes and pick the correct number! Is it better to PM me an answer earlier or later in the competition, and how much information do you give to everybody else?

The person from each tribe that correctly guesses the magic number will win individual immunity and a clue to their tribe's Hidden Immunity Idol! Now, Sugar, you do not have to worry this week since you already have immunity! However, if you win, you win the idol clue and you also get to select one person from your tribe to have immunity!

So! I have randomly selected the order for each tribe! Sophie, Cindy, Ken, Edna, Jenna, and Jay, you are the first six to PM me the number you think is the magic number for your tribe! Remember! All "magic numbers" are different for each tribe, and if you do not PM me a guess in 12 hours, you are automatically eliminated from the challenge.

UPOLU
1st. Sophie Clarke (49288)
2nd. Laura Morett (AshlynArehart)
3rd. Lex van den Berghe (Hudspith)
4th. Andrew Savage (michael222)
5th. Edgardo Rivera (Gojira)
6th. Kelly "Purple Kelly" Shinn (DianeRhea)

KOTA
1st. Cindy Hall (NorthCarolinaDogwood)
2nd. Mick Trimming (felipe123)
3rd. Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Pedlick44)
4th. Albert Destrade (_ares_)
5th. Amanda Kimmel (LaFierceBrittany2)
6th. Jud "Fabio" Birza (01Gohan)
7th. Danielle DiLorenzo (JoshJosh123)

CHAPERA
1st. Ken Hoang (PeaceOut14)
2nd. Dawn Meehan (DanielKennedy111)
3rd. Erik Reichenbach (SurvivorSimon)
4th. Natalie Bolton (ados707)
5th. Eliza Orlins (splozojames50)
6th. Todd Herzog (Caliboy)
7th. James Clement (rapboy)

AIRAI
1st. Edna Ma (kindlycruel1)
2nd. Sydney Wheeler (Millzipede)
3rd. Parvati Shallow (amf7410)
4th. Tyson Apostol (Lamia)
5th. Kelly Sharbaugh (snowflake3)
6th. James "J.T." Thomas, Jr. (sergeant)
7th. Mike Chiesl (mrkkkkyle)

FEI LONG
1st. Jay Byars (dragotistic)
2nd. Benjamin "Coach" Wade (zimdelinvasor)
3rd. Chris Daugherty (SSHG)
4th. Jon "Jonny Fairplay" Dalton (Joeker)
5th. Brandon Hantz (jimboslice)
6th. Shannon "Shambo" Waters (lassidoggy)
7th. Tom Westman (bingo21)

FOA FOA
1st. Jenna Morasca (nitayber1)
2nd. Jerri Manthey (sdriver999)
3rd. NaOnka Mixon (teamjacz)
4th. Brett Clouser (TylerKeith)
5th. Sandra Diaz-Twine (Bryce333)
6th. Stephenie LaGrossa (Bdreezy15)
7th. Chase Rice (subfriend)

So, good luck to everybody in this immunity! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE PM ME!! Sophie, Cindy, Ken, Edna, Jenna, and Jay, you may make your guess now! After you have made your guess, I will post what number you selected for your remaining tribe members to see, and whether it is higher or lower than your tribe's "magic number!" Good luck, tribes! The six of you have until 10:15 AM EST Friday to make the first guess!
4467 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, two more things!

First, after you have made your guess, if it is incorrect, could you please PM whoever is next for your tribe that it is their turn? That would just make my job a lot easier!

Second, don't forget about guessing for the Hidden Immunity Idol! You can guess EVERY DAY!

Thank you!
4466 days 18 hours ago
sdriver999
I am at work how long do I have
4466 days 13 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Our tribe's getting close.
4466 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Todd has guessed 90 for Chapera, which is CORRECT! TODD WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY AND AN IDOL CLUE FOR CHAPERA!!

CHAPERA
1st. Ken Hoang (PeaceOut14)- 42 (TOO LOW)
2nd. Dawn Meehan (DanielKennedy111)- 68 (TOO LOW)
3rd. Erik Reichenbach (SurvivorSimon)- 93 (TOO HIGH)
4th. Natalie Bolton (ados707)- 79 (TOO LOW)
5th. Eliza Orlins (splozojames50)- 87 (TOO LOW)
6th. Todd Herzog (Caliboy)- 90 (CORRECT ANSWER)
7th. James Clement (rapboy)

Chapera tribe, it is now time for Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for the one person from their tribe that they want voted out of the game! Everybody has until 6:15 PM EST Saturday to PM me your vote! The only person you are NOT allowed to vote for is Todd, since he won individual immunity! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from your tribe have been cast! Once all votes from your tribe are cast, no more changing! If you do not PM me your vote in the deadline, you will receive a self-vote!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The one person from Chapera with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia, but they will be sent to The Peninsula to face the other five eliminated contestants tonight, where only three will remain in the game! Good luck to all of you!
4466 days 11 hours ago
TylerKeith
Inb4 the number I was originally going to guess is right. :S
4466 days 9 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
J.T. has guessed 13 for Airai, which is CORRECT! J.T. WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY AND AN IDOL CLUE FOR AIRAI!!

AIRAI
1st. Edna Ma (kindlycruel1)- 3 (TOO LOW)
2nd. Sydney Wheeler (Millzipede)- 23 (TOO HIGH)
3rd. Parvati Shallow (amf7410)- 16 (TOO HIGH)
4th. Tyson Apostol (Lamia)- 11 (TOO LOW)
5th. Kelly Sharbaugh (snowflake3)- 14 (TOO HIGH)
6th. James "J.T." Thomas, Jr. (sergeant)
7th. Mike Chiesl (mrkkkkyle)

Airai tribe, it is now time for Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for the one person from Airai that they want voted out of the game! Everybody has until 9:45 PM EST Saturday to PM me your vote! The only person you are NOT allowed to vote for is J.T., since he won individual immunity! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from Airai have been cast! Once all votes from Airai are cast, no more changing! If you do not PM me your vote in the deadline, you will receive a self-vote!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The one person from Airai with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia, but they will be sent to The Peninsula to face the other five eliminated contestants tonight, where only three will remain in the game! Good luck to all of you!
4466 days 9 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Mick has guessed 77 for Kota, which is CORRECT! MICK WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY AND AN IDOL CLUE FOR KOTA!!

KOTA
1st. Cindy Hall (NorthCarolinaDogwood)- ELIMINATED FROM CHALLENGE
2nd. Mick Trimming (felipe123)- 68 (TOO LOW)
3rd. Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Pedlick44)- 91 (TOO HIGH)
4th. Albert Destrade (_ares_)- 82 (TOO HIGH)
5th. Amanda Kimmel (LaFierceBrittany2)- 75 (TOO LOW)
6th. Jud "Fabio" Birza (01Gohan)- 78 (TOO HIGH)
7th. Danielle DiLorenzo (JoshJosh123)- 76 (TOO LOW)
8th. Mick Trimming (felipe123)- 77 (CORRECT ANSWER)

Kota tribe, it is now time for Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for the one person from Kota that they want voted out of the game! Everybody has until 9:45 PM EST Saturday to PM me your vote! The only person you are NOT allowed to vote for is MICK, since he won individual immunity! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from Kota have been cast! Once all votes from Kota are cast, no more changing! If you do not PM me your vote in the deadline, you will receive a self-vote!

The one person from Kota with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia, but they will be sent to The Peninsula to face the other five eliminated contestants tonight, where only three will remain in the game! Good luck to all of you!
4466 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Kota tribe, I also forgot that you are also not allowed to vote for Sugar tonight, as she won immunity from the Peninsula Challenge! So, you are not allowed to vote for Mick or Sugar tonight!
4465 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chase failed to PM me in the time limit, so Chase has been eliminated from the challenge.

FOA FOA
1st. Jenna Morasca (nitayber1)- 6 (TOO LOW)
2nd. Jerri Manthey (sdriver999)- 47 (TOO HIGH)
3rd. NaOnka Mixon (teamjacz)- 37 (TOO HIGH)
4th. Brett Clouser (TylerKeith)- 26 (TOO HIGH)
5th. Sandra Diaz-Twine (Bryce333)- 15 (TOO LOW)
6th. Stephenie LaGrossa (Bdreezy15)- 21 (TOO LOW)
7th. Chase Rice (subfriend)- ELIMINATED FROM CHALLENGE
8th. Jenna Morasca (nitayber1)

Jenna, it is your turn! Please select a number!
4465 days 20 hours ago
Gojira
-.- 50/50 shot....Im gonna use my sure fire way. Heads or tails.
4465 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Edgardo has guessed 55 for Upolu, which is CORRECT! EDGARDO WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY AND AN IDOL CLUE FOR UPOLU!!

UPOLU
1st. Sophie Clarke (49288)- 25 (TOO LOW)
2nd. Laura Morett (AshlynArehart)- 75 (TOO HIGH)
3rd. Lex van den Berghe (Hudspith)- 34 (TOO LOW)
4th. Andrew Savage (michael222)- 40 (TOO LOW)
5th. Edgardo Rivera (Gojira)- 45 (TOO LOW)
6th. Kelly "Purple Kelly" Shinn (DianeRhea)- 52 (TOO LOW)
7th. Sophie Clarke (49288)- 53 (TOO LOW)
8th. Laura Morett (AshlynArehart)- 62 (TOO HIGH)
9th. Lex van den Berghe (Hudspith)- 57 (TOO HIGH)
10th. Andrew Savage (michael222)- 54 (TOO LOW)
11th. Edgardo Rivera (Gojira)- 55 (CORRECT ANSWER)

Upolu tribe, it is now time for Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for the one person from Upolu that they want voted out of the game! Everybody has until 11:05 AM EST Sunday to PM me your vote! The only person you are NOT allowed to vote for is EDGARDO, since he won individual immunity! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from Upolu have been cast! Once all votes from Upolu are cast, no more changing! If you do not PM me your vote in the deadline, you will receive a self-vote!

The one person from Upolu with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia, but they will be sent to The Peninsula to face the other five eliminated contestants tonight, where only three will remain in the game! Good luck to all of you!
4465 days 20 hours ago
Gojira
YESSS!!!!! ALRIGHT!!!!

-Edgardo
4465 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Both Jenna and Tom have six hours remaining to PM me!
4465 days 13 hours ago
dragotistic
*bangs head off of coconut tree*
4465 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chris has guessed 83 for Fei Long, which is CORRECT! CHRIS WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY AND AN IDOL CLUE FOR FEI LONG!!

FEI LONG
1st. Jay Byars (dragotistic)- 50 (TOO LOW)
2nd. Benjamin "Coach" Wade (zimdelinvasor)- 74 (TOO LOW)
3rd. Chris Daugherty (SSHG)- 69 (TOO LOW)
4th. Jon "Jonny Fairplay" Dalton (Joeker)- 24 (TOO LOW)
5th. Brandon Hantz (jimboslice)- 84 (TOO HIGH)
6th. Shannon "Shambo" Waters (lassidoggy)- ELIMINATED FROM CHALLENGE
7th. Tom Westman (bingo21)- 77 (TOO LOW)
8th. Jay Byars (dragotistic)- 81 (TOO LOW)
9th. Benjamin "Coach" Wade- 82 (TOO LOW)
10th. Chris Daugherty (SSHG)- 83 (CORRECT ANSWER)

Fei Long tribe, it is now time for Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for the one person from Fei Long that they want voted out of the game! Everybody has until 6:20 PM EST Sunday to PM me your vote! The only person you are NOT allowed to vote for is CHRIS, since he won individual immunity! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from Fei Long have been cast! Once all votes from Fei Long are cast, no more changing! If you do not PM me your vote in the deadline, you will receive a self-vote!

The one person from Fei Long with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia, but they will be sent to The Peninsula to face the other five eliminated contestants tonight, where only three will remain in the game! Good luck to all of you!

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!