This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S7 Venezuela Discussion

Topic » S7 Venezuela Discussion

3946 days 8 hours ago
GameTime
you`re right  ... WAS
3946 days 8 hours ago
GameTime
i hope Jackie goes next , she`s annoying
3946 days 8 hours ago
manalord
*cries*

People cant see who I am no more.
3946 days 8 hours ago
Js21
Jackie already was evicted.......

I hope jack and joe go next, they are so annoying
3946 days 8 hours ago
XJamzX
Gina so diverse so real so G.ODDESS (You love it Game ;))

Callum/Dan/Charlie and Sophie to also be in the final
3946 days 8 hours ago
Timster
Sophie is cool actually, I DO like how she isn't afraid to fight. But she still isn't getting enough air time for me to think she deserves to win.

Is anyone shocked that Dan hasn't been nominated at all? He's been in the most fights & argued all the time.... yet he's just breezing by. And from what I know the public doesn't really like him
3946 days 8 hours ago
Js21
He was nommed Timster :S. The week where there was a fake eviction
3946 days 8 hours ago
GameTime
i totally forgot about Dan , he`s super cool too
3946 days 8 hours ago
Timster
I'm so glad people like Gina though. I get nervous the public will turn on her though.. during live evictions I always mute when they bring up the number to evict Gina cause I don't want to hear boos or my heart will break :(.

I think she's so fascinating and I love how she isn't being fake either. I LOVED when she asked Big Brother for her "Christian Louis Vouton shoes" and she said "I want to do this in style.."

and Big Brother responded in a monotone voice:

"Gina.. we can't see your shoes"

"Oh okay then! Nevermind"

and like on eviction night when she asked for wine preferably crystal LOL. She's so funny without trying.
3946 days 8 hours ago
XJamzX
Btw guys there is a survey on the c5 website and the public get to choose a song for Gina to sing

MAKE GINA SING JENNY ON THE BLOCK < 333
3946 days 8 hours ago
GameTime
Callum/Dan/Charlie and Sophie to also be in the final

ughhhh at 2 of them
3946 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
ROFL @ Sam and Sophie getting put in the safe house because Charlie thinks they're entitled to safety, now they're up for eviction.
3946 days 8 hours ago
janey
Gina is a model/sociallite/dancer/actress/queen
3946 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Or at least, because she was like "we have to have the most liked people in there" or whatever.
3946 days 8 hours ago
GameTime
i`m getting out , too many spoilers around here :P

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!