This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S7 Venezuela Discussion

Topic » S7 Venezuela Discussion

3955 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
I am standing ontop of the words highest and most cunningly mysterious waterfall - Angel Falls. This waterfall stands as monument to the natural phenomena of our planet, and as monument to the country in which this ancient waterfull stands. This is Venezuela. A lavish, beatiful paradise sitting at the edge of modern Latin America. It is know for it's diverse culture, which is a melting pot of influences from other countries, including Africa, Spain, Portugal and the USA. It is here where Suitman's Survivor will play out it's seventh Second Generation season. Many miles away, in the other side of the country, sixteen complete stangers, all new to the series, are on rafts paddling towards the coast of Paria Peninsula in Northern Venezuela. When they arrive there, they will begin their battle for the million dollar prize. These castaways will be participating in a popular former twist, Back to Basics. Big game-changing twists can't save these castaways, they have to make this game their own and try to win it with their own pure game. It is the ultimate challenge. 39 Days! 16 People! One Survivor!
3955 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
:D
3955 days 14 hours ago
KidA
Rooting for my girl Natasha <3
And Oliver, Fred, Nathan, and Timster of course
3955 days 14 hours ago
Js21
Timster.

or someone with XX chromosomes so Shawn cries that a girl finally won
3955 days 14 hours ago
Alyxandra
Timster and Natasha
3955 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
The VL has been player purged - you can bitch and moan now.
3955 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
Theme Tune will be up tomorrow.

Guess what themes will be included this time....
3955 days 14 hours ago
KidA
Yay, I didn't get kicked out, thanks Shawn :D

As for themes... I guess you wouldn't use Unapproved Nicaragua again? So... I'm not sure.
3955 days 14 hours ago
manalord
Im afird i have deiced not to be part of the Viewers Lounge this season. If anoyne wants to know my taughs ill be glad to give them but do not give me inside info or i will report you to shawn. I just need a break from this group ill be back in Season 8. Until then Much Love guys <3
3955 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
What is your fave themes so far guys?
RANK THEM WITH REASONS :D
3955 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13

3955 days 14 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
mongolia cuz obviously it's amazing.
3955 days 14 hours ago
KidA
- Theme Tune Rankings -

1. All-Stars - OMFG IT WAS JUST SO CATCHY. I don't even know how to describe it, the music was just really good... it mixed perfectly.
2. Jordan - Captured the Middle-Eastern vibe perfectly, and I the combination of the flute-thing and the the mariachi instrument thingy was perfect. Love this theme, and I ALMOST put it at 1st... but All-Stars is just too catchy.
3. Saint Lucia - I liked the sort of "rough voice" thing... not sure which original theme it was from, but it added sort of a gruff vibe to the whole thing. Overall, very solid theme.
4. Great Britain - The beginning sounded a little bit clustered, but I love the background voice thingy that kicks in about 25% of the way through.
5. Brazil - I love the little chanty-type thing that was going on in the background, but the rest didn't stand out that much for me.
6. Mongalia - Sounded a bit dull... not much character to it, in my opinion. I might like it more if I listened to it a bunch of times.
3955 days 14 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
Btw, I'm rooting for the following people:

Will (Amazing person and strategist.  I see him going far.  One of my besties < 3)
Mikayla (she is very underrated.  In my Big Brother 3, she played a very great game.  Watch out for her).
Tim (Timster is amazing. No reason.  He just is)
RJ (very silent player but I know RJ can go far).
3955 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
Hint on next theme: One of the real themes I have used before, the other I have not.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!