This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S7 Venezuela Discussion

Topic » S7 Venezuela Discussion

3969 days 11 hours ago
XJamzX
That theme though< 3

Gump S./staymellow- Anyone who goes by Gump has my support
Jake A./JakeB- #TwerkTeam, nice lad, loyal and has good brains, could go far
Jeremy A./Lonelystar1- He is part of me and Jus' group game, I see him doing well
Mikayla L./MikaylaLemon- Wasn't she in Bingo's game? I think I saw her and the jury were hatign on her but hopefully she brings the dramaa
Natasha B./Blondelle- Wasn't she in GB?
RJ C./Realchance- Played with her, kind of HBIC, might bring drama, don't see her going far
Snow G./Snowgirl57- Quiet but plays hard, she isn't exactly loyal, maybe a future villain
Tim T./Timster- Love him, hope he wins< 3 Hopefully his dramaness doesn't hurt him
Tony I./tonyiptony- Alternate! Hopefully he does well, I like underdogsss
Will S./SurvivorFan37- I expect him to do well, possible winner, very knowledgable

Supporting:
Gump, Jake, Tim and Will

Urgghh these basic names-_-
3969 days 10 hours ago
janey
ILLUMINATI
3969 days 9 hours ago
Alyxandra
I want to make an alliance called the Twerk Team :[
3969 days 9 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Loves the theme <3
3969 days 7 hours ago
CK11
My cast assessment:

Fred F./ferdinandz
Gump S./staymellow
these two just got done with my survivor and didn't do very much :S idk they're okay
Fred won an immunity once so i guess that's something

Jake A./JakeB
Played with him in Mearl's Survivor, we were in opposite alliances tho

James J./jamesthepezboy
Can't say much, only time I saw him play was when he was a first boot

Jeremy A./Lonelystar1
Well he's in Mearl's Mighty with me so I assume he's good lol

Natasha B./Blondelle
LOVES NATASHA.  Like loves.  She has an amazing social game and if she goes far, she could probably get Fan Fave with her <3 confessionals

Nathan N./Nathan132
He's pretty good...all I can really say :L

Oliver Z./ZombieOliver
Good physically and strategically, could go far

Snow G./Snowgirl57
Snow<3333333 She's a very social player and werks the UTR gameplay

Tim T./Timster
I don't know him well but apparently he's good :o

Will S./SurvivorFan37
wtf, don't steal my name

Jeremy L./ladybug5
Tony I./tonyiptony
RJ C./Realchance
Mikayla L./MikaylaLemon

don't know them! :L
3969 days 7 hours ago
CK11
also the theme is <3
Supporting Oliver, Snow, Will (the name tbh), Natasha.
3969 days 4 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
That theme is amazing! Probably the best! :D
3969 days 1 hour ago
DylanBTBT
The Venezuela theme. <333

I don't know anyone in the cast but I read all their bios and the 4 main ones that really stand out are Gump, Nathan, Tim and Will. If I have to put my money one anyone I gotta say it's Tim for me. Plus the guy is so active in the general discussion talking about other seasons it'd be awesome if he did well on Venezuela and became a part of the Suitman community. :P
3968 days 14 hours ago
PeaceOut14
RJ and Mikayla were in a final 2 in one of Bingo's recent seasons so maybe they reunite. <3

And Tim annoys me. Just weirdly comes off as annoying.
3968 days 13 hours ago
Zeero
"And Tim annoys me. Just weirdly comes off as annoying."

I feel the same way. He's really energetic but tends to just barge into conversations, write long-winded spiels about group games that no one else around is in, contribute nothing to what people are talking about in the first place, and leave. Rinse, lather, repeat. I have no idea if he'll do well or not. On paper, he should, but you never know.
3968 days 12 hours ago
KidA
Fred F./ferdinandz - Nice guy, decent strategist. I think he'll make merge, but I doubt he could win this game.

Gump S./staymellow - GUMP <3. That's all I really know about him, I just love the name.

Izzy M./Maicolx3 - No Idea

Jake A./JakeB - Seems like he could do okay, but I think he might not pay that much attention to the game.

James J./jamesthepezboy - He hasn't even joined the group yet, so I'm predicting a 1st boot from this one.

Jeremy A./Lonelystar1 - I think he'll do awesome. He was the first boot in my season because he was on vacation at the time, but from what I hear, he plays really hard. We'll see.

Jeremy L./ladybug5 - He is a floater, and doesn't really do anything... might send like 3 confessionals over the course of the game. Nothing interesting.

Mikayla L./MikaylaLemon - Apparently she's really good, but I don't know her personally.

Natasha B./Blondelle - Natasha is a QUEEN. She plays a really hard social game, but usually is targeted early on because people see what a threat she is. I'd love to see her win this game, but it'd be hard for her.

Nathan N./Nathan132 - He could either play really hard and be a major strategist, or float to the end with a strong alliance. It's a toss-up.

Oliver Z./ZombieOliver - Oliver is awesome! He's a big character and a nice guy... I think he has a good shot at winning this game.

RJ C./Realchance - From what I've seen of her, RJ really never does anything. Maybe she'll actually play the game this time, which I would like to see, but I doubt it.

Snow G./Snowgirl57 - I've seen her play in other games, but I have no idea how good she actually is.

Tim T./Timster - I think Tim is going to play really hard, but what he needs to do is fly under the radar for a while, because I think this cast is going to target him. He kind of sticks out as this very "relevant" and "high-level" personality, and I think some of the other players are going to be intimidated by him. I do hope he goes far though!

Tony I./tonyiptony - No idea who he is, but he seems excited to play the game which is always good.

Will S./SurvivorFan37 - Apparently Will is really good at Survivor games, so he can probably go far. I've never met him or talked to him personally, though. Well, hopefully he's good!
3968 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm making my vlog cast assessment later tonight
3968 days 11 hours ago
GameTime
gaia where`s your vlog for ALL STARS?
3968 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Didn't have the chance to make one
3968 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
2 hours 4 min agoZeero
"And Tim annoys me. Just weirdly comes off as annoying."

I feel the same way. He's really energetic but tends to just barge into conversations, write long-winded spiels about group games that no one else around is in, contribute nothing to what people are talking about in the first place, and leave. Rinse, lather, repeat. I have no idea if he'll do well or not. On paper, he should, but you never know.

^^^^^

This. He is a good player but really conceited and always talking about himself. I mean everyone likes attention and all that. That's obvious. But Tim like overdoes it. Greatly annoying  and if you try to criticize something he does, he goes ape shit

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!