This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S7 Venezuela Discussion

Topic » S7 Venezuela Discussion

3969 days 14 hours ago
Kantus
Fred F./ferdinandz > Played with him before, my guess is he's going to be a pawn.

Snow G./Snowgirl57 > Bitch.

Tim T./Timster > Sassy <3 I hope he does well.

Will S./SurvivorFan37 > I like him, very good social player.
3969 days 14 hours ago
Js21
Ive only played with Staymellow before, and he is really really good. So it shall be interesting
3969 days 14 hours ago
bigbro263
I've only played with 2 of the cast before. Will who is just absolutely amazing and I know he'll go far <3
And Snow who can be nice but she usually floats through the entire game to the end but thinks she played an amazing game, which can be annoying :P
3969 days 11 hours ago
BigBruv
La Esmeralda

That's so gramatically incorrect

It should be L'esmeralda

Venezuelans *rolls eyes*
3969 days 11 hours ago
BigBruv
Ad555
Played: 56 times
Last Activity: 10 days ago

Why Suitman...
3969 days 10 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Rooting for RJ or Mikayla. <3
3969 days 10 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
I do like Tim alot :)
3969 days 7 hours ago
GameTime
Timster ftw
3969 days 4 hours ago
Kikorus
Fred F./ferdinandz he is trying to do right things but he is a failure

I dont know the others
3969 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's not 100% final yet - I know I may need to do some switching.
3969 days 3 hours ago
GameTime
i like blondelle and nathan , the rest i don`t really know but i hope they can provide some drama and gameplay :D
3969 days 3 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Fred, Mikayla, RJ, Snow and Will are my pre-game faves. :)
3968 days 23 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Fred F./ferdinandz- I think I was in a tribe with him once with Kantus and I decided to go against him. I am interested to see him play the game!
Gump S./staymellow- I don't know him but by looking at his profile he kind of reminds me of myself a little bit based on his KPG, his blogs, his level, etc. Is he going to act like me in this game? We'll see.
Izzy M./Maicolx3- I only remember him being on Josh's team with me and coolexchangestudent on Janelles X-Factor 5. Don't know what to expect from him.
Jake A./JakeB- I recognize his name from somewhere, I don't know where though... but his profile makes me want him to go far!
James J./jamesthepezboy- Who?
Jeremy A./Lonelystar1- I don't know him but he seems cool? Don't know what to expect.
Jeremy L./ladybug5- ooh, a higher level! I predict that he will make it at least to the jury.
Mikayla L./MikaylaLemon- Ok, Mikayla is strange. She is quiet too. I have played with her before.
Natasha B./Blondelle- I have heard of her but don't know her.
Nathan N./Nathan132-Who? Did he steal "132" from me? :P
Oliver Z./ZombieOliver- I played with him in a game once and got him out! :)
RJ C./Realchance- He is pretty competitive. I played with him more than once and I never alligned with him. He will most likely make it far.
Snow G./Snowgirl57- I know Snow. She is really weird yet she plays good.
Tim T./Timster- TIMSTER <333333333333 I LOVE TIMSTER. ONE OF MY PRE-GAME FAVES <3
Tony I./tonyiptony- Who?
Will S./SurvivorFan37- OMG WILL I THINK I JUST GOT AN SURVIVORGASM. Me and will are besties <33333333333 I hope he wins!

I want the final two to be Timster and Will
3968 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Introducing.. the THEME!
3968 days 22 hours ago
KidA
Oo, I actually really like this one. Definitely in my top 3.

Suitman, what do you use to make these??

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!