This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 Jordan Discussion

Topic » S5 Jordan Discussion

4035 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Wiki Update: http://www.suitmansurvivor.wikia.com/wiki/Home

I messed up the Simon/Colleen poll and so it has re-set itself. You'll need to re-vote.
The featured pages list has changed.
A new weekly poll is down the right-hand side of the home page to vote for your fave season.
4035 days 6 hours ago
janey
Who likes Shawn's, Sim's and Alyx's new single! I love it!

4035 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
On Karameh a dynamic duo has been formed between..

Benny and Joe!
4035 days 6 hours ago
jSASSz
No shit they are a duo in every game they play together
4035 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
From what I can tell they have teamed up with Jet/Leonine and Josh/joshg in an alliance of four.
4035 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
jSASSz
No shit they are a duo in every game they play together

*cough*HvV*cough*
*cough*BOTB*cough*

Although BOTB was Sandy's fault.
4035 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
However, Jet wants to run the show. He also wants the first gerners to reunite at the merge with Game and Mearl and co on Madaba. Ben and Joe don't like this obv because they wont work with the Game and Mearl for two reasons - one, they are massive threats, two, they are on the OT so it gives them a reason to get rid of them.
4035 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
This alliance of four will target Porsche first because they think he is sly.
Not a hard vote for them tbh.

Then somewhen along the road, Ben and Joe want to blindside Jet.
4035 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
MEENWHILE on Madaba, Will/CK11 apparently had an with everyone thinking they wouldn't figure out.. but they are kind of catching on fast, particularly Avery/FireFlame, who shows signs of potential.
4035 days 6 hours ago
jSASSz
He pulled an Alyx
4035 days 6 hours ago
manalord
CK is a really bad player... He coached Avery in Link's game so we all know how horrid he is at making deals.... He cant lie well :P
4035 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Joe and Ben want Mearl, Game and John gone from Madaba pre-merge if possible, so they are trying to work the other five members of Madaba together using Avery and Will (who apparently want to work with Ben/Joe.. which is madness tbh since they are on the other tribe). This means that if Avery and Will gather up enough people, Mearl, Game and John could be gone.

BUT, Game, Mearl and John have probably been working themselves, and probably have an alliance of sorts but they are keeping hushed atm so idk what going on there.
4035 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Back on Karameh, Ben and Joe have been so worried about trying to get people on the other tribe voted out pre-merge and being paranoid about Jet, they haven't noticed Porsche pulling Alex/Duffybutt in a duo of her own, and also haven't noticed Jake/TheBenj, who wants to target the big name players (including Porsche apparently. This guy is against not only Ben, Joe and Jet, but Porsche too. So I actually expect him to be frowned at and gone pre-merge. I could be wrong though, so early to tell). I currently do NOT know where Gerard/Sunslicer is at, but Ben and Joe said they wanted to chat with him so idk.
4035 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Oh I did miss a few things.

- Ryder/BBobsessor says he has only really talked to Game, and they are an alliance, so it looks like Game is definately at work unsurprisingly.
- Jeff/TDO88 was approached by Karameh's Joe about his and Ben's 'Operation Get Strong Madaba Out'
4035 days 5 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
PORSCHE IS GOING TO ROCK THIS SEASON.

#PorschesBiggestFan

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!