This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 Jordan Discussion

Topic » S5 Jordan Discussion

4058 days 3 hours ago
Alyxandra
lol jk I would never let myself get that big
4058 days 3 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Karameh ranking:
1) Joe - JOE THE JOKER :D I actually believe he can survive one tribal and do better than his first gen average.
2) Josh - Josh is so amazing he's actually a nice friend and ally.
3) Alex - looking at the tribes i feel that i might be the only "smart Player" .The rest of em look like survivor boneheads.
4) Ben - If Ben gets second I'm gonna die. XP
5) Jake - So fierce <3
6) Jet - Meh. He won a season before but hasn't done much to impress me.
7) Porsche - .___. Being on a tribe with him was ok...
8) Gerard - Werk being invisible.

Madaba Ranking:
1) Mearl - He's Mearl. Nuff said.
2) Avery - Noobie power!
3) John - He's ok.
4) Game - Game is cool, hopefully he lasts until merge.
5) Will - He's tried targetting me in Thailand. ._. No.
6) Ryder - UTR-god
7) Jeff - Ew.
8) Alan - INVISIBLE GOD~
4058 days 3 hours ago
XJamzX
We need to do edgic too now Benny is gone =o
4058 days 3 hours ago
Alyxandra
I can so make one is someone will tell me what to put in it XD I'm still a noob in that aspect. In GB I'd say I was like a OTTN3 or something like that
4058 days 3 hours ago
Alyxandra
BENLINUS
Played: 151 times
Last Activity: 2 days ago

I think Janey kidnapped him and is keeping him in her cellar.
4058 days 3 hours ago
jSASSz
You might as well make his activity 6 days ago since he hasnt done a challenge since then >_<
4058 days 3 hours ago
XJamzX
Aly you weren't OTTN, you were more CPN HBIC mastermind >:D You were seen as the puppetmaster while Evan was your force stopping your dominance
4058 days 3 hours ago
Alyxandra
5 min agojSASSz
You might as well make his activity 6 days ago since he hasnt done a challenge since then >_<

lol Ikr
4058 days 3 hours ago
Alyxandra
agoXJamzX
Aly you weren't OTTN, you were more CPN HBIC mastermind >:D You were seen as the puppetmaster while Evan was your force stopping your dominance

lol thanks but still people calling me overrated. Don't know what else I have to do to prove I'm not overrated :/
4058 days 3 hours ago
XJamzX
I get called overrated as well ahahahaha

I hate it though its not like I say I'm amazing>.>
4058 days 3 hours ago
Alyxandra
I hate it though its not like I say I'm amazing>.>

exactly unlike a certain person *zoolander* lol ew I hated his personality.
4058 days 3 hours ago
XJamzX
Ewww the Brazil f2 was soooo dissapointing. Chris and Derek were the worst people to make merge along with Missy and Misty
4058 days 1 hour ago
SimvivoRWay
Featured castaway: Stephen J <3

Featured alliance: Tatar Alliance <3

Oh Shawn, I love you <3
4058 days ago
bowling4fun
Sorry for spam :(

I'm in a HoH competition where I need to get the most posts on my forum. If you could please post at least 5 posts (though you can post more if you want!) That'd be super!

http://www.tengaged.com/group/5141/forum/topic/9346555

Please send me ANY spam, I'll plus it :) Thanks!

also, go Joeker!
4057 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
My assessments:

#Duffybutt11 - Duffy is actually semi-intelligent. If he's active enough he will do well. But he tends to "forget" about challenges and what not. [Early merge boot]

#BENLINUS - Don't know him very well personally, but he has a reputation. So he's either going to make it really far, or go early. Not to mention there is an apparent rivalry between him and Porsche. I know porsche is not somebody you want against you, so that's not good. I'm going to say he draws the short stick this season. [Pre-Merge Boot]

#Sunslicer2 - Always a pleasure to watch him compete. He is incredibly smart. If nobody gets wind of this, he's sure to go far. Him and Joeker have history (along with porsche), so I'll count on them leading a majority alliance within this tribe. He's a good candidate to win. [Late Merge Boot/Final 2]

#TheBenj14 - Never heard of him. He's not really ever been on my radar, so I'll just assume he goes pre-merge. Ehhh, actually. I don't know. His application kind of makes him seem like he is good at articulating what he is thinking. So maybe he will surpise me. I'm going to say he'll make merge. [Mid-Merge Boot]

#Leonine_Divine - Decent record based off of his profile. Never heard either way. He seems to be the dark horse of his tribe. Could go either way. [Pre-Merge/Early Merge Boot]

#Joeker - Great strategist. Always has his pieces in check. He could make it far, but I don't think he's a strong enough physical competitor to win challenges when he needs to. [Very Late Merge Boot]

#joshg222 - Seems to be well spoken. I'm not sure where he will place though. He has a lot of tough competitors in hi tribe. If he can't fit in, he'll be out quickly. [Pre-Merge Boot]

#porschefan101 - Love porsche. Great player. Should go far and provide lots of drama. Can't wait to see the damage she does. [Mid-Merge Boot]

#AlanDuncan - Played a few tengaged games with him. He seems to be thoughtful, which could get him decently far. If he can get with the right people, he'll be good for the merge. [Pre-Merge/Early Merge Boot]

#FireFlameVG - Very influential in any game, but I don't think this tribe will have too much trouble with FireFlame. He's a good player, but he'll be on the outs. [Pre-Merge Boot]

#GameTime - No idea. Honestly I don't know much about him.

#TDO88 - He'll fly under the radar, but pull strings when he needs to. He has potential, but won't win. [Mid-Merge Boot]

#PizPaz - Not sure. Could be last place, could make merge. No idea.

#Mearl - Mearl is an astounding player, but everybody knows he can't ever be 100% trustworthy. I think he'll make merge, but he'll be the primary target once that happens. [Early Merge Boot]

#BBobsessor - Seems to be pretty nice. But other than that, I have no memory of his name.

#CK11 - CK is a huge player. Great to see him here. He should be a force. I can bet you he'll make it to the finals if he can make merge. He's a great addition to the cast. [Late Merge/Final 2]

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!