This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 Jordan Discussion

Topic » S5 Jordan Discussion

4035 days 21 hours ago
janey
k
4035 days 21 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Such an amazing reply <3
4035 days 21 hours ago
janey
Sshh
4035 days 21 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Meet Alex/Duffybut from Karameh.

looking at the tribes i feel that i might be the only "smart Player" .The rest of em look like survivor boneheads. i hope i can pull porche to my side.

Is he even smart to begin with? xD
4035 days 20 hours ago
BigBruv
Well to be fair, the green tribe have much better players than Alex's tribe :pp
4035 days 20 hours ago
BigBruv
Except for Benny & Porsche obviously...
4035 days 20 hours ago
manalord
Ben is the best player ever
4035 days 20 hours ago
AdamBongo
1. Benny R. (Benlinus)
3. Porsche F. (Porschefan11)
4. Jet L. (Leonine_Divine)
6. Joe W. (Joeker)
7. Josh G. (Joshg222)

Madabadabadoo

1. Will C. (CK11)
2. Game T. (GameTime)
4. Mearl M. (Mearl)
7. John P. (PizPaz)

These are the people I know.

Mearl, Ben, Porsche, and Game are of whom I consider the best out of this group. Joe's a good player, Leo is good, Piz will win challenges, I think CK is overrated, don't know too much about Josh.

Rooting for Porsche/Game/Joeker.
4035 days 19 hours ago
manalord
This is the most experienced group game cast though :P
4035 days 19 hours ago
AdamBongo
This cast is fricken legit.
4035 days 19 hours ago
XJamzX
People I have played with:

-Benny (Love him< 3 Expect him to bring it!)
-Jet (Idk about Jet. He is a good but isn't exactly strategist more MOR)
-Joe (Love him too< 3 He plays so good and makes things fun)
-Porsche (Michael is great! I love how he just starts drama yet is also a great player)
-Game (Tends to do well, perfer others though)
-Jeff (I played with him quite a while ago but I really liked him, he plays UTR but knows when to make key moves)
-John (Makes himself too much a threat, don't see him winning. He just isn't built to win this game)
-Mearl (Great player and a great villain. He is danger)

Idk the others so can't really comment=X

Rooting for Benny, Joe, Porsche and Jeff!=)

Karameh > Mabada by a LONG wayy
4035 days 19 hours ago
XJamzX
I love Alex's confessional for the lolz, so I'll root for him too=P
4035 days 18 hours ago
jSASSz
Benlinus-He's amazing when he cares about the game, if he doesnt *cough* Botb* He will get out early merge
Porsche-He is also a really good player, but if he doesnt bite his tongue I see him going early
Jet-Leo always plays the game with such heart I hope he does well, but i dont see him winning
Joe-He is a toss up, hes done really bad, and then really good
Idk anyone else

CK-Adam is right, overrated
Game-Just like Porsche, he is good but he needs to bite his tongue or hes going, thats why he never won before
Piz-He is strong in challenges but his strategic game is lacking
Mearl-Arguably the best player in the history of all group games, he has won practically every single series before. However i dont think he can make challenges at 4 so it is a toss up.
4035 days 18 hours ago
Mittens
Rooting for Ben, CK and Game mostly. Hoping Mearl and Piz go far too though. I see Leonine and Game working together again like they always do :P
4035 days 18 hours ago
Kantus
Duffy > Useless player. You'll see. lol
BENLINUS > Really, really want to see him win. I hope the others don't see him as too much of a threat to get him out pre-merge. :(
Leonine_Divine > played with him once (tho never on the same tribes), I think he's going to do well.
Joeker > Another one of my favorites because I enjoyed his presence in VL. :D Hope he does well.
Porschefan > If he lays a little low this time, then he might finish higher than 10th
Game > Shorty alligned before our back to back eliminations in smiley's Tanzania </3 I can see him in a majority alliance early on
TDO88/BBobdessor > I don't like these two at all.
Mearl > is one that I'm interested in considering all of the hype around him.. :)

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!