This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S4 Great Britain Discussion

Topic » S4 Great Britain Discussion

4087 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Alyxandra confessional

Obviously today Matthew will go home. No surprise there. The thing I will do DIFFERENTLY this time around is to not isolate anyone. If someone feels like they don't have anyone on the tribe, it is a guarantee they will flip at merge/tribe swap or something. Since Yankee and Regularise aren't in the majority 5 alliance, I mailed them both saying we should vote out matthew. I don't want them to feel they are in minority.
4087 days 15 hours ago
BigBruv
I like Alyxandra! Entertaining to watch.
4087 days 15 hours ago
AdamBongo
Let's hope Alyx's fourth time is the time she makes the end!
4087 days 15 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
Alyx is annoying and overrated.
4087 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Kiko confessional

well i am fealing great not mater we are going at tribal ,It will be an easy vote.I am in a very good spot,I am a part of two alliance ,the original was created when I message Etaco/Evan asking him to work together and he agree and then we add Alexandra our Musang alliance from best of the best,but we still dont have the numbers and Gustavo and Adam are the +2.Same time Yankee M./yankeeman311 mail me,etaco and gustavo to form alliance and we agree.This is very good because we can blinside yankee when the time comes and we will not be woring does he will play the idol because he things we got his bag but after we will be down to 6 we will get read of him ,I really hope that will not happend because I like him and we need numbers in the merge  .So the only two persons who I dont have deal are Matthew T./TelamonLikeFire(The inactivity) and Steven R./Regularise,so I feal save for now.
4087 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Yankee confessional

I made an alliance between myself, kikorus, etaco and massgustavo. Im hoping that works out and thatll protect me. Im gonna try not to be a dictator like i usually am and actually try to slide utr and let someone else take command. Im also gonna try to be a true hero instead of a villain but i cant guarantee that haha.

My goals are to win, become a legend in this group and return to another season so lets see how it goes =)
4087 days 15 hours ago
janey
Alyx will fail.
4087 days 15 hours ago
Kantus
I didn't really understand Kiko's confessional :S

It looks like Telamon is going to be fodder number 1 for Windsor
4087 days 15 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Kiko is from Macedonia like me, so his English isn't perfect, like mine, so bear with us guys xD
4087 days 15 hours ago
janey
Yours is perfect though /:
4087 days 15 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Thanks honey, but I don't think so :S

I use the same words and my vocabulary isn't very large :(
4087 days 15 hours ago
BENLINUS
Your English is much better then Kiko's

But his is alright

Telamon is the only black guy this season :'(
4087 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
How does this confessional screen thing look?
http://www.tengaged.com/group/3119/images
4087 days 14 hours ago
XJamzX
Love it ahahahah
4087 days 14 hours ago
KidA
suitman, that looks sick omg

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!