This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S4 Great Britain Discussion

Topic » S4 Great Britain Discussion

4053 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
This topic is ONLY for discussion and analysis on the current season. All non-related posts may be deleted. The host will also post confessionals from the castaways here to be discussed.
4053 days 20 hours ago
TomorrowAge
:)
4053 days 19 hours ago
Danielvk
Guys, seriously? You are already going to ruin this thread just like the last. No offence, but please, take it somewhere else.
4053 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
I must agree with Daniel on this
4053 days 19 hours ago
janey
The game hasn't even started yet -_-
4053 days 19 hours ago
Zoolander
No you guys need to stop tbh, make your own forum if you want
4053 days 19 hours ago
BigBruv
It doesn't matter if it hasn't started. Sorry to butt in. Shawn clearly changed the format to stop all the nonsense that has nothing to do with nothing x

Anyway :P

I think this is going to be a good season. I'm looking forward to seeing how the twists play out, and I'm EXTRA looking forward to the Double Tribal on Sunday/Monday. :)
4053 days 19 hours ago
janey
I've never liked him tbh
4053 days 19 hours ago
Zoolander
I have a good feeling this will be a pagoning season, I know ppl don't usually like that but it means we may have a Boston Rob type of player
4053 days 19 hours ago
BigBruv
I like him too :)
4053 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
There are pros and cons to a pagonging tbh.
You may get a good winner who is a mastermind,but it isn't a visualy interesting game
4053 days 19 hours ago
BigBruv
I'm not sure about the pangonginginginging stuff...

But I think the tribes are of much similarity and it could be a pretty close call between the two tribes, enough to say that we will be seeing a Mongolia-type season happen again, just with twists this time.
4053 days 19 hours ago
janey
I think this season will be okay, hope there are more interesting twist /:
4053 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
I think it could still be interesting though because these aren't dumb players. They wont follow someone in a pagonging unless someone has them feeling totally confident they csn survive when it gets down to them
4053 days 19 hours ago
Zoolander
Agreed, I feel Chris may pull it off though, if he does ppl would be fools to bring him to the end.
4053 days 19 hours ago
XJamzX
Shawn have you had any confessionals lately?

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!