This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S4 Great Britain Discussion

Topic » S4 Great Britain Discussion

4065 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
He just said you're not help in challenges and that people dont trust you in HvV :o
4065 days 9 hours ago
janey
Coming from the drug addict who can't keep away from tengaged? That's really not much of an insult tbh.
4065 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
4065 days 9 hours ago
janey
Don't '...'  me..
4065 days 9 hours ago
Mittens
Glad to see everything got sorted out overnight :)
4065 days 9 hours ago
XJamzX
BENLINUS
*Thinks to when you didnt win Thailand*

Muahahahahaha

I only lost by one vote even though I betrayed everyone so I'm pretty proud of myself, I think it was my first/second group game too
4065 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Chris can win I think. He is in a majority alliance, so that is a start. He can win it if he plays EVERY SINGLE card right. One slip up could fatally screw him.
4065 days 8 hours ago
Danielvk
I don't think Chris ever really plays every single card right. I think he thinks he does, but people know what he is doing. Based on the 2nd generation "idea" to get all 1st gen players out early, I have no fear he will go pre-merge or right after merge.
4065 days 6 hours ago
Zeero
Chris has been known to intentionally jeopardize his position in the game just so he can make a big move for the sake of making moves. His win in Tocantins was nothing to gawk over, he was immune every time so he didn't have to do anything. He can win if he stops trying to be this mastermind and only make moves when necessary.
4065 days 6 hours ago
Zeero
Not to say his IC winning streak wasn't impressive, but it makes everything else easier once you know you're safe for another day.
4065 days 6 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Danielvk

I don't think Chris ever really plays every single card right. I think he thinks he does, but people know what he is doing. Based on the 2nd generation "idea" to get all 1st gen players out early, I have no fear he will go pre-merge or right after merge.

Me, Simon, Dan and Nick proved this statement wrong in St. Lucia. ^.^
4065 days 6 hours ago
BENLINUS
^

I think he means good players from 1st Gen

Jk :P

Michael <3
4065 days 4 hours ago
janey
Chris is an okay gameplayer IMO.
4065 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
Saint Lucia Episode Summaries are FINALLY UP!
http://suitmansurvivor.wikia.com/wiki/Survivor:_Saint_Lucia
4065 days 2 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Yayy :D

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!