This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Mongolia Discussion

Topic » Survivor Mongolia Discussion

4120 days 22 hours ago
BENLINUS
I didn't hate you :/

I just didn't think you were living up to your own hype

Neither did others

Which is why I said it was a let down
4120 days 22 hours ago
AdamBongo
What's up guys? Good season!
4120 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Ashley I shouldn't have to be asking people for confessionals, I should get them snyway.
4120 days 22 hours ago
AdamBongo
I can't wait for the history to pile up like it did last time
4120 days 22 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler
look at f7 XD but either way its all good bro

shawn do i get to do a interview and hey adam :D
4120 days 21 hours ago
AdamBongo
Hey Tyler, as much as everyone disliked you, I enjoyed you!
4120 days 21 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler
Well im an aquiried taste, i dont know why tho tbh if i didnt do what i did the season would have been boring
4120 days 21 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler
btw guys

I didnt mean to hype everything up tbh, my first half of my game was just prep work so every could go smoothly after and tbh i felt my 2nd half was very good
4120 days 21 hours ago
GameTime
i liked Tyler the most tbh ... even pre-game i said we`ll have to watch out for this guy , and he did provide a lot of entertainment to the season ...

to the rest of you , don`t ask us what the VL or the rest of the castaways said about you in confessionals

READ ALL THE PAGES , don`t listen to Jus .... i heard he`s usually kinda lazy anyway

then you`ll see what each and every one of us tought of you and this season
4120 days 21 hours ago
GameTime
and congratulations Flamelord! :)
4120 days 21 hours ago
GameTime
ohh and porsche , you should take some meds or something before this season starts lol
4120 days 17 hours ago
Lifer107
lol cory its just a game you were my sheep

why?
cuz i had to convince you to flip at f7

.......You are frying my brain cells. Tyler I didn't want to flip because that wouldn't be the best choice.for my game. I then manipulated you into voting for Ashley, because Logan still has value in my game. Your constant betrayal of "Friends" cost you the game.

6-1 6-1 6-1 6-1 6-1 6-1 6-1 6-1
4120 days 16 hours ago
Alyxandra
4 hours 20 min agoGameTime
i liked Tyler the most tbh ... even pre-game i said we`ll have to watch out for this guy , and he did provide a lot of entertainment to the season ...

to the rest of you , don`t ask us what the VL or the rest of the castaways said about you in confessionals

READ ALL THE PAGES , don`t listen to Jus .... i heard he`s usually kinda lazy anyway

then you`ll see what each and every one of us tought of you and this season

100% true
4120 days 13 hours ago
Zeero
Ty, I'm happy to say that you have definitely learned as a player. Instead of trying to usurp power, you hung back until people no longer thought you were a threat and played a solid social game. Mad respect.
4120 days 13 hours ago
janey
I feel like our home has been invaded

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!