This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Mongolia Discussion

Topic » Survivor Mongolia Discussion

4151 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
This is the discussion thread for the first season of the Second Generation of Suitman's Survivor, which will be based in Mongolia. The location for each of the other seasons will be revealed at the reunion of the previous season, just like the real Survivor.
4151 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
I will not let you know much about this season, as it is still quite far away- It wont be starting until February.
But I can tell you that-

It will be in Mongolia (as you know :P)
It will be a 16-person cast
Two tribes of eight
The only people NOT alowed to sign up will be people who were in BOTB to cultivate a cast of those who didn't get the chance
BOTB players will be able to join later seasons if they wish to do so
I will be looking to split the cast 50/50 in terms of former players (non-BOTB) and newbies who haven't played before
4151 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
:D

Hi
4151 days 21 hours ago
CK11
o
m
g

hi
4151 days 21 hours ago
smiley20
OMG I got a mail from Shawn :O
4151 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
I will be around for a little while, and then I am going away again back into my hole until Feb. So if you want to ask questions ask soon :P
4151 days 20 hours ago
77sparks77
This should be interesting, a new generation! :D
4151 days 20 hours ago
PeaceOut14
:D So excited.
4151 days 20 hours ago
_JB_
want to join
4151 days 20 hours ago
janey
suit never leave me again
4151 days 20 hours ago
Republican
Even tho I fucked up Thialand can I play again
4151 days 20 hours ago
Timster
Say hello to a FUTURE 2nd Generation Suitman Survivor player. I couldn't play in the past cause his times don't work out for me but if he does a season in the summer you'll see me in action :). I love watching his games and I love how  dedicated he is to making those AWESOME wikia's they're fantastic.
4151 days 20 hours ago
Zeero
Probably won't be playing again due to school and work, Thailand was my last hurrah. Glad to hear you're gonna keep this series rolling, I still believe that you're one of the more competent hosts on this site.
4151 days 19 hours ago
Alyxandra
awesome :)
4151 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Not sure if ill play :p

BOTB gave me a really bad villain asswhole edit, and that might be used against me in future seasons D:

Not sure, but possible I might play.
4151 days 19 hours ago
Manipulation
Shawn!! :D

And wow you suck. =[

Is 29th in BotB good enough to sign up? ^_^

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!