This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Mongolia Discussion

Topic » Survivor Mongolia Discussion

4133 days ago
Ditzy
MOMMYS HOME BOOS
4133 days ago
Survivor_Tyler
Ok well it doesn't look like you guys hate me that much :p

Ok shawn!!!!! Didn't post the reason I took Ty instead of Cory.

From your point ya it's clear Cory was my bitch ( no offense bud :S) but from the game it wasn't tbh more ppl thought Cory was in charge which I wanted. People got mails and Cory was actually a little more liked then people thought.

I knew my game was done I had no chance, with, Cory it was very similar so I couldn't make any strong arguments cuz they didn't see how I was in charge. With Ty, I had a bunch and it didn't work out but it's ok it's just a game. They were BITTER in the end and that's how the game worked, I did poor jury management but I had fun tho I have a lot to learn when it comes to my jury speech LOL.

I also figured this, I rather lose to someone cuz the jury is bitter then to someone who they may think played better than me. It's hard to see from your point of view but that's why.

One thing that I'm a little upset about though is how shawn, doesn't think I'm all star worthy. Looking back I was loved by a lot came in 2nd for fan fav and yes I got hate in the end but that's because a lot of my fans were not online :/

I played one hell of game, you did strike gold with me I was a great character and I was a good game player, ya social game needs to be worked out but thats why they have all star seasons for entertaining people like me to get another chance.

I clearly brought a lot of entertainment to this season, Ben didn't like me obvs but you either hate me or love me! All stars are not always loved but you know bringing them back there's will be stuff to talk about it!

Thanks to all for watching idc if you said mean things or nice you watched me:) I hope for S2 I can bring good points and we can all be friends
4133 days ago
Survivorfan1111
Wow saw some of these comments :O  Thanks for the tough criticism.

Loves u Shawn for sticking up for me :)

SuitMan13
I would bring Tom back over any of the F3 tbh.

< 3
4132 days 23 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Did Ty say anything about me :O
4132 days 23 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler
ONE MORRE POINT.

I think there' was to much emphasis on that I wanted Logan out I wanted him out day 1 but changed my mind like day 4, I just wanted to make. A big move at the perfect time :p
4132 days 23 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
And btw, I just tried to have fun.  I'm sorry if I did not please any of you.  I was just playing the game.  I'll stop my weave comments and I'll take all you guys said and use it to improve my behavior.
4132 days 23 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler
zeero :) what did u think of my game man :D
4132 days 23 hours ago
Zeero
I thought you were a great source of entertainment and your flip at F7 was good, definitely providing some action to back up your talk. Your social game needs a bit of work (but who am I to talk?) and I still think taking a Tatar to the end was a dumb move, but you definitely made waves and a name for yourself.
4132 days 23 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler
yay :D! one more thing do u think im all star worthy
4132 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
Lol apparently I was too boring for the Viewers Lounge.
4132 days 22 hours ago
Zeero
Tyler, I'd like to see you play again. You're entertaining, you made moves and you're in need of redemption.
4132 days 22 hours ago
Lifer107
Omg Tyler you are still delusional. People thought I was on charge because I WAS in charge. That's why I would've won if I went up against ty, and that's why you, the sheep, lost 6-1 to the biggest sheep of the game
4132 days 22 hours ago
Lifer107
Sadly my lack of confessionals won't help my point with the viewers, but those in the game knew.
4132 days 22 hours ago
Zeero
Cory, I'd also like to see you play again. Those who are taken out in 3rd are always very interesting players.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!