This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 34 -- BLOODLINES

Topic » Season 34 -- BLOODLINES

2900 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
2900 days 20 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
this ain't rivals
2900 days 19 hours ago
teamjacz
This season is going to be messy I can already tell :t
2900 days 6 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Oh damn. Blake being back means bitterness for the other castaways
2899 days 22 hours ago
GingerPowder
hype
2897 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
Choosing your entire tribe is an interesting twist, I've heard of it but never seen it before. It brings up tough questions. Do you pick 5 of your best friends? If you do, who do you vote out if you lose? Do you pick enough friends for an alliance, and then 2 other random people as boots? But will they even accept to play? And what if they make it to the swap, then you could have less numbers! plus, some people have very cohesive friend groups (out of these 3, I'd definitely say Nick has a very certain group of people) but others will have 2 best friends who don't even know eachother. That will bring a very interesting element as well. If this ends up being a battle of 3 premades, then premerge is definitely going to be the most exciting, although the merge game might be good due to the 3 tribes, there could be a lot of flipping and shit.
2897 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
I'm excited to see who gets picked, I assume the cast will be very good
2896 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
^

i agree with both of these posts
2896 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
although the rule about them having to have only 2 one-time players and 3 new people will restrict all 3 of them a bit imo, which is nice because then they can just pick whoever the fuck they want and make sure their premade is golden. Nick especially, since pretty much everyone in his "friend group" has probably already played in gen 2, and most likely not many of them are only one time players.

my biggest hope for this season is at one of the first few tribals, preferably the first tribal, whichever tribe goes to tribal, the five people who got picked taking out the "tribe leader" or whatever you wanna call it, out of jealousy of not being the star returnee of the tribe. (or just for shits and giggles. whatever works)
2896 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Many players have been in the series at this point, so the choice restrictions are definitely going to play a huge part. I think that's probably a good thing that there is restriction though, that will keep things fresh

Nick I wondered that too, why would the "legend" get voted out by the tribe they picked? Are they basically guaranteed to make swap? Or would they actually be an immediate target for it? I think it would be really interesting to see one of the captains get voted out fast, especially if it was out of some sort of spite or jealousy
2895 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
I left on sour notes on both my first seasons.

So happy I got to play again and play much harder :D
2895 days ago
aiwfwyattroh
The original concept of the idea was to bring in good new players which can be difficult going on shawns 34th season but yet to add a interesting dynamic.

The original idea was for Turney to bring in his higher level friends however that didn't happen but I'm still happy with the ones he brought from his group game. It's going to create a interesting dynamic.

Manalord was hoped to bring in some well known group gamers which worked because we did get cmack who has declined playing a few times and Ashley last seasons fan favorite. Manalord is prob the most likely to have his allies turn on him but I'm not sure we will see that.

Lastly Blake was hoped to bring in some of his friends from survivor orgs to create a interesting orgs vs tengaged dynamic. Althought this isn't technically the way he went we got Chaz out of it and that's really what matters most.

Jimbo is right in assuming the leaders will make the swap as I don't believe anyone would get turned on this early, but what makes them more safe pre-swap makes them a even bigger target post swap and merge. We definalty didn't want this to be a bunch of people sheeping one person to a win so between the twists we haven't reveal and then bring a target due to their status, whoever wins will truely deserve it.
2894 days 15 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Not gonna lie I think looking at the teams I would say that Blake thought the most about who he picked because he has seemed to pick some of his friends and also Chazz who I know from playing in a season with them, they are a duo and a close duo at that. So we shall see what happens
2894 days 8 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Another chance at me and Ashley being the first couple to both win Suitman's/Wyatt's
I'm hype af
2894 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
@Juliain

WTF OMG I forgot Ashley was your partner shit

if I knew that I probably wouldn't have blindsided her :|

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!