This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 30 -- ALL-STARS

Topic » Season 30 -- ALL-STARS

3102 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
CONFIRMED - the 30th Second Generation season is an ALL-STAR EDITION of Suitman's Survivor.

There are no hard restrictions on who can be cast, so if you competed in Last Leap and/or Conqueror's Crusade you are still potentially eligible for season 30. So everyone keep an eye out for a potential invite!

That being said if you know you won't be eligible to play in last November/early December please mail me or post below so that we can rule you out.

Good luck and cross your fingers!
3102 days 3 hours ago
Snake
BUSH DID 9/11
3102 days 3 hours ago
bowling4fun
when are you sending out invites? inb4 they happened already
3102 days 2 hours ago
NickDaBoss
^^^
*Waits patiently for invite*
3102 days 2 hours ago
Maxi1234
I HOPE I GET PICKED :S
3102 days 2 hours ago
TheEclipse
I BETTER BE GETTING AN INVITE AFTER HOW HORRIBLY FUCKED I GOT IN LAST LEAP
3102 days 1 hour ago
mman23
There's nothing I'd want to see more than my name in lights for all-stars :p
3102 days 1 hour ago
brenelle1120
omg i have never gotten to play in a full all stars season lol and i probs won't be picked which is sad :( i would play in a heartbeat obviously even though im basically done with groups besides this one and a couple others
3102 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
I SWEAR TO GOD IF I DONT GET INVITED
3102 days 1 hour ago
jman96
This should be fun
3101 days 21 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Uhmmm i should be back in tbh lol
3101 days 19 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
OMG THIS IS SO COOL, hopefully I get a chance to return and redeem myself after my robbed chance in Kiribati
3101 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
I better get fucking picked
3101 days 17 hours ago
NickDaBoss
I've watched the trailer literally more then 10 times i'm excited and I haven't even gotten casted yet lmao, just watch me not get casted (:
3101 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
There are no hard restrictions on who can be cast, so if you competed in Last Leap and/or Conqueror's Crusade you are still potentially eligible for season 30

I'm coming back
3101 days 11 hours ago
JoelW55
Unlikely I will get picked but I want to redeem myself after a sloppy start in Kiribati x

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!