This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S29 El Salvador Discussion

Topic » S29 El Salvador Discussion

3121 days 10 hours ago
Jxhn
jkshawniloveuitsnotyourfault
3121 days 5 hours ago
Maxi1234
Kelly isnt gonna win he pissed like half the cast off
3121 days 4 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Kelly's keeping the season lively y'all. No way he's winning (will he ever) but we've had two Tribal Councils, two explosive votes, 1 huge blindside, and an obvious winner fall.

I get there are friendships/sweeps picks involved etc. but can we appreciate the tone of the season has been set and it is crazy.

#KellyKrusade to continue plz
3120 days 19 hours ago
NickDaBoss
Yeah this season has been pretty crazy...
3120 days 19 hours ago
Maxi1234
The only two likable people went out first.

I hope AJ wins. :/
3120 days 18 hours ago
brenelle1120
3120 days 16 hours ago
TheEclipse
i would just like to say that i offered to make jacob a wiki for his group game and all day today since telling him i would he has mailed me like 20 times asking me if i'd started yet among other things and it is driving me insane pls help
3120 days 11 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Now supporting #QueenViv

Self-vote your way to the finale girl <3
3120 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I'm honestly really upset with Marissa leaving early, I know that she can do well if she survives the first couple of tribals and makes merge :(

Currently rooting for Viv, Kelly and AJ
3119 days 22 hours ago
TheEclipse
YAS GALS JUMP ON THE ELECTRA VIVIAN BANDWAGON YA'LL HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET VIVIAN IS GOING TO SLAY THE GAME
3119 days 19 hours ago
AlanDuncan
I'm legit sitting here going grey waiting for Gen 3

since im such a fucking flop
3119 days 16 hours ago
manalord
1- Cut for Marissa
2- SLAY KELLY SLAY! ILY

3- OMG TRIBE SWAP
3119 days 16 hours ago
manalord
Viv is actually amazing when she tries. I have faith here
3117 days 16 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
@TheEclipse Tribal blindside and Electric Goddess Vivian survives #QueenViv #Electrafication
3117 days 16 hours ago
TheEclipse
QUEEN VIV IS SLAYING ALL UR FAVES WHILE KEEPING HER HAIR ON POINT SHE IS GOING TO DESTROY THIS SEASON JUST WITH HER MERE PRESENCE

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!