This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S26 Bhutan Discussion

Topic » S26 Bhutan Discussion

3225 days 11 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I think Eric fucked up huge here. I think he could beat Scott and ace but can't beat aj/John. Could be dead wrong but I think this will come back to bite him
3225 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
3225 days 11 hours ago
superman11
So my thoughts

Pre merge- Shawn tribe has dominated
Post merge- my tribe

I can't believe that there is only 1 of shawms tribe remaining in the final 4. I never would of though I would of had more then 1 in tech f4 from the start
3225 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
John confesh

I just made the final 4 and finale of this game, what even is life lmao. Man what a ride it's been too. Left in the minority of the tribe swap, having my allies picked off one by one, constantly being lied to, I know most of my game was a mess but I did the best at recovery as possible. Look at who I'm here with though. Aj, the guy I tried to flip the vote on twice, Marcus the dude that's literally only targeted me, lied to me, and annoyed me, and Eric the one who thought I was going to let him get picked off. Coming into the f4 immunity I just can't let Marcus win it because Eric and Aj both have deals with me. I do worry about Eric trying to vote Aj out before final 3, however while I want Aj in final 3 I don't think I would win against him, but if it's  a final 2 I don't want Marcus winning final immunity and voting me off so yeah I need Aj and Eric :P it will be a fun finale I am excited!
3225 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
AJ confesh

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I MADE IT... I can't believe it! At the beginning of the jury.. I was in minority the first 3 days and somehow I flipped the scripts and managed to get here to the finale! I am literally so happy!

But now I'm faced with a tough choice.. Do I try and take John to f2 with me even though I feel like he would be the hardest to beat in finals or do I take someone I think i can beat.. Like Eric or Marcus... This is tough..

Lets just hope I get to f2 :)
3225 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Eric confesh

So I decided to go with John/AJ again. My plan at final 4 is to pick off 1 or both of them, because I know they're huge bitter jury threats. Hopefully the only bitter one is Maxi, and Rob/Jan for sure can respect good gameplay, as well as Daniel and Scott.

I decided to get rid of Scott because he said 1 word to me all game and I could not trust him in the final 4 to not vote against me. I can't have my streak ruined, I need to get to the finale and have the 0 votes against me to prove my strategy.

Hopefully this works!

Also, I never went to exile. I have remained under the radar this entire game while secretly controlling every vote to be how I wanted by flipping to whichever side benefitted me for the vote as everyone was desperate for what I could do for them. I also got a majority of the idol clues because almost everybody felt like they were safe with me and if I got the idol I'd use it to help them.
3225 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
COME ON MARCUS!!!!!!!

He made Final 3. He can win this last immunity challenge and SLAY TO VICTORY!
3225 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Damn AJ got 4th, however that's still a good placement to get, especially in this crazy season full of big personalities and players!

Now I just hope that Marcus can win that final immunity challenge
3225 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
aj did very well!
3225 days 8 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
^
3225 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
John confesh

All we had to do was not let marcus win immunity :/ I literally suck at everything! And on top of that, congratulations John, now you have to stab one of your closest friends in the game. There was no winning for me in that situation :( As much as I wanted to take AJ and draw rocks for him, it would have been breaking my deal with Eric that I have at least been staying loyal to... It was a lose lose situation and now AJ hates me which is wonderful :P Got the finger from him and it hurts a bit cus it wasn't easy for me and he thinks I was playing him the whole time. Nothing I can do now that its over which sucks. If Eric brings Marcus after saving him I am going to be a bit pissed I won't lie
3225 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
This season has been crazy af

I was rooting for AJ through and through, but I can't be disappointed with this f2
3225 days 2 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Come on Marcus, pull out this win im rooting for you!

Not saying I don't love Eric cause I do and I'd love to see him win, however just for this game personally I want to see Marcus win it
3225 days 2 hours ago
superman11
Glad AJ made f4 he should totally be invited back. I'm so glad I picked the winner for my tribe!!

Guess overall I picked a good tribe Orc who wins they are both amazing. I never thought Marcus would be in finals because he is a tough cookie to handle sometimes
3224 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
lol at eric throwing marcus UTB... id say marcus has the upper hand but eric has a shot i guess.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!