This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S26 Bhutan Discussion

Topic » S26 Bhutan Discussion

3251 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jan confesh

Okay so I barely lost out at immunity tonight, and I really needed it too lol :(( And to make things worse, I wasn't really able to strategize much after the challenge since I had to study for my chem lab practical later that night.

However upon logging back on Skype, I found two messages: one from John and one from Eric, which I found the latter kinda odd since we haven't really spoken since the merge.

Both messages were similar in concept: Apparently Eric and Daniel do not trust Marcus and Scott (which they ~rightfully~ shouldn't) and want to vote out Scott, and want to recruit in me and John in doing so.

Right now, I don't really have much to lose, so I guess I'll vote out Scott. It's still kind of a risky move on my part because Daniel and Eric are smart guys and so I don't think that they'd just let me slide another round, even with my double vote. So maybe this might just be all a ploy.

One counter move I could possibly do however is tell Marcus and Scott their plan, and use my double vote, making that 4 votes, and blindside Daniel. However, neither of them are online atm, and that could still bite me in the butt. However, it would give me more leverage in this game and seeing as how the two of them are, what I consider, less of a threat than Eric and Daniel, that might work better for that term, but idk about the long run since I know that everyone still sees me as a big threat and so stirring the pot up might not be the best move for me.

UGH WHO KNOWS WE'LL SEE BUT I HOPE I MAKE IT PAST THE FINAL 7, 7TH IS AN UGLY PLACING LIKE SORRY
3251 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
AJ confesh

I'm here at Exile, but being here can be a blessing and a curse.. It's a blessing because I'm safe from getting voted out and I can possibly find the Hidden Immunity Idol, but a Curse because I can't help out Jan!

Anyway.. I have been hearing from the grapevines that Jan has a HIGH chance of being safe :P I guess he agreed to a f4 with Eric/John/Daniel/Himself just to keep himself safe this day!

After that Me/Jan are gonna go to Marcus and inform him about the f4 and how they left him out.. Using Jan's extra vote we can break up the trio of Eric/John/Daniel

Hopefully this works out ;)
3251 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Eric confesh

YEYSYSYSYEESYYEYSYYEYSYYEYSY! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! IT WORKED! But I'll get to that later

Last vote(Maxi left): My alliance of 4 with me, Daniel, Marcus, and Scott stuck together, sending Jan with his double vote to exile, which happened perfectly. That left John, Maxi, and AJ. We made it seem like we were voting AJ, and that's what I told John, who I figured would believe me given we are allies(sorta...), and tell Maxi/AJ. We were very sure Maxi had an idol and would play it, so we hoped he'd play it on AJ. When Maxi stood up playing an idol we all flipped shit, but luckily Maxi was a dumbass and listened to CharlieBibi who said John was leaving due to Shawn tricking a skype chat(Thanks Shawn!). So then we all died laughing when Maxi left after playing the idol on the wrong person.

This vote: We sent AJ to exile to prevent him from being able to vote with Jan(double vote) and John making it 4 vs 4 and probably tie. But since AJ left it's be 4-3 at least. But then there was the suspicion that Jan had the exile idol, so we all kinda freaked out for a bit about what to do, and if we should vote John instead(which I quickly shot down because him being here is good for my game). I hatched the idea that someone and myself(Daniel was chosen) would go to John/Jan and propose a final 4 deal. This worked because earlier with John I said I wanted to make a f4 with him/Daniel/me/someone else, and Jan filled that spot easily. So we tricked them into believing we were voting Scott and that we would have 4 votes, making Jan feel safe enough not to use a double vote or idol if he had either of those. So everything went exactly as I planned and Jan went home, leaving John alone with AJ, forcing him to come closer to me and possibly getting AJ and Marcus out next, back to back.

For anyone not believing it was my plan(since someone else is probably gonna take credit) and that I'm just sheeping Daniel:
http://prntscr.com/7vrzp1
http://prntscr.com/7vrzi1
3251 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Season 27 Logo Sneek Peek >>>>
3251 days 8 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I WANT ACE TO WIN THIS DUEL!!!

Also I hope somehow Ace wins because he is bae right now.

Honestly this cast I think has been a really good cast and has created some really good moments for your series Shawn. Hopefully we see a lot of them return :)
3251 days 7 hours ago
BigBruv
Ace is proper baeing it out this series < 3
3250 days 13 hours ago
Millzipede
Ew Scott's so desperate to be liked by the Viewers Lounge it's disgusting. Ugh if he wins fan fav im DONE

Also my fav Max got elimmed and despite the whole leaking of info thing, I REALLY hope that Shawn let's him return coz he's a really entertaining player.

Rooting for AJ/Daniel
3250 days 11 hours ago
superman11
Sucks max left but I hope he does come back for a other season. Still rooting for my bae AJ!
3250 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*waves*
3250 days 7 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
YAY MARCUS WON IMMUNITY!

Which means he is one step closer to winning!!!!!!

Honestly I'm sad that Daniel is gone but I think we will see him return soon for sure :) however right now I just want Marcus or Eric to win this fame (Marcus more so)
3250 days 7 hours ago
Millzipede
RANKINGS OF WHO I WANT TO WIN:

1. A.J.
2. John
3. Marcus
4. Eric
5. Scott
3250 days 7 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Oh btw what's the T on next season, Season 27?
3250 days 6 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Shhh it's a mystery Ollie :P
3250 days 6 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Yeah I know, I'm just excited to know what the season is :)

Can't wait to watch it tbh, however has Shawn said if it's newbies or returnees?

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!