This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

50 Seasons of Suitman's Survivor

Topic » 50 Seasons of Suitman's..

3263 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Since August 2011 there have been 49 seasons, and we are about to enter out ALL-WINNER 50th season. To commemorate this event, I have put together a four and a half minute retrospective on the WINNERS of Suitman's Survivor, ahead of the premiere next week on THURSDAY JUNE 11th.

Most of you probably don't care enough to watch all four minutes, but if you could, that'd be great. More season information and full cast reveal at the reunion of Survivor: Last Leap.

And now for me to say - THANK YOU to everyone who has supported this series and helped it grow from its small beginnings to one of the most popular series on Tengaged. Through the ups and downs and scandals and flopman13's, I still stuggle to believe I have been doing this for almost four years. Thanks to all who have participated, from those newbies in the Amazon, to the twenty-four brave competitors who just put it all on the line in Last Leap.

HERE IS TO MORE SUITMAN'S SURVIVOR... AND TO HOPES OF BETTER INTERNET.
3263 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
First...
3263 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
I've watched this 10 times already
3263 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
That good Pat?
3263 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
I'm making it my ringtone.
3263 days 8 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Glad to be apart of this Sean!
3263 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
I might blog this for the Last Leap lot to see.
3263 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
The song is Final Frontier by Two Steps from Hell
3263 days 8 hours ago
thewinner
woooo
3263 days 7 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I cried
3263 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
That was epic
3263 days 7 hours ago
bowling4fun
omg yasssss
3263 days 6 hours ago
GingerPowder
I didn't realize the flames were the merge color until Allies vs Adversaries my bad also Rhys and Patrick looking hella tight in that
3263 days 6 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
sniff sniff
3263 days 4 hours ago
Guigi
tbh i wish i could play again :/
3263 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
Great Job on the video and the series Suitman! So honored to have been able to play four times and come so close to winning my final time.

This series is the greatest of them all, amirite?

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!