This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S22 New Zealand Discussion

Topic » S22 New Zealand Discussion

3378 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
#Failures (Orange Buffs)
--------------------------
Benny R./BENLINUS
John F./Jxhn
Jordan M./jman96
Marshal M./TheRealSlimShady
Matt F./mrcool
Natalie N./OhNatalie

#Finalists (Purple Buffs)
Adam A./Anoreoz897
Chris B./blueu22
Joe E./TheEclipse
Matthew S./flamergamer8
Ryan W./wangifold
Sim S./SomebodyAwesome

#Favorites (Green Buffs)
Bennett R./coolnarwhal8
Cedric T./teamjacz
Ethan H./Ethan000
Kamani R./Ramanik
Nathan N./Dryerfish
Robby J./Robbyjak
3378 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
The castaways have been removed from the group.
3378 days 9 hours ago
manalord
The fact i suggested White Board Adam to Shawn and he got on P:X

My life's dream has been fufilled
3378 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
3378 days 8 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
22 min agomanalord
The fact i suggested White Board Adam to Shawn and he got on P:X

My life's dream has been fufilled
-------
Adam was a consensus idea when we changed from biggest names to lesser known people getting a second (possibly third) chance
3378 days 8 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Overall I'm happy with the cast that was made. I'm looking forward to the season and hopefully he does well
3378 days 8 hours ago
tonyiptony
I'm still very surprised that benlinus is here
3378 days 8 hours ago
manalord
Shhh Wyatt i gave Shawn lots of ideas that he already had lmao
3378 days 7 hours ago
77sparks77
James told me I had to cheer for him in the Viewers Lounge or else... so yeah, represent and all that... *Waves small homemade banner*
3378 days 7 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Who is James
3378 days 7 hours ago
Js21
James is Ben
3378 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
I can't wait to see Whiteboard
3378 days 7 hours ago
manalord
#Failures (Orange Buffs)
Benny R./BENLINUS- One of my orignal baes. Hes from the orginal VL crew of gen 2, and I really miss those days when Benny and Janey where our lord and Savors. Hopefully he can slay this cast, but i see it as unlikely and he probaly will be an early boot :(.
John F./Jxhn- John JUST won my most recent season,and that either says he will do really well or go out really early if the usually standard holds. I hope John does well though because hes really entertaing and a great player.
Jordan M./jman96- Shit player, so many better choices, waste of a casting slot tbh.
Marshal M./TheRealSlimShady- Cool dude but a little cocky and shady but still he can do a lot of damage.
Matt F./mrcool- not an amazing game player, but sends great confessionals and can do so much good I hope to see him do well.
Natalie N./OhNatalie- Natalie is one of the best players to grace this site, and by far the best female player. Her social game has been pretty shitty latley but she has done well lately despite that so hopefully she can pull out something here <3

Adam A./Anoreoz897- OMG WHITE BOARD ADAM! YOUR ALL FUCKING WELCOME. 100% ADAM WAS CASTED TO APPEASE ME. I MEAN IM GOING TO TELL MYSELF THAT AND REFUSE TO BELEIVE ANYTHING ELSE BUT LMAO ADAM WAS MY IDEA! #YOURWELCOME
Chris B./blueu22- Why the fuck is this bitch back. YOU FUCKED MY GAME UP IN ALLSTARS YOU PEICE OF TRASH, I HOPE YOU GET 18th YOU PEICE OF SHIT!!!! loljk ILY chris <3
Joe E./TheEclipse- Another cool player i hope he does well tbh, good confessionals and physically strong.
Matthew S./flamergamer8- Kinda of a floater but me and him always clicked in Cmacks the million times we played together so i will root for him/
Ryan W./wangifold- Chicago Ryan is my babe. I hope he can finally pull out a win but i will lol if he gets 2nd again tbh.
Sim S./SomebodyAwesome- Who?!? isnt this the irrlevent bitch who Dana slayed in Vietnam becuase no one liked him. Oh yas it was, lol prepare to be slayed again sim. Hes a bit of a tool and its no wonder no one respects his sorry ass.

#Favorites (Green Buffs)
Bennett R./coolnarwhal8- Ewwwwww (PUKE). How in the unholy name of hell is BENNETT the moran who handed Dexter a win in 54321, the idiot of sheep of tengaded, and the only group game player who can be called worse then Zachboy be a favorite, clearly we are using very loose definations here... but okay i guess stunt casting is allowed.
Cedric T./teamjacz- OMG its about time Cedric ILY <3. Slay please!
Ethan H./Ethan000- I stand by my statments. Shit player stratgeically, great phyically, only good socially if hes friends with you/in your allaince. Ethan is a bit arrogant and has a darker sense of humor so if you dont like him, then oh well. I <3 Ethan so.... Slay them.
Kamani R./Ramanik- One of my former runner ups. Hes pretty cool i guess. Doubt he will do too well.
Nathan N./Dryerfish- Nathan is right up there with Joe and Juilan on my closest friends on the site. Nathan is an amazing person and a SUPER underrated. HE is an amazing stratgeist, and an even better social player. If i had on bet to cast on a winner it would be Nathan because he is truly one of the best players on this site.
Robby J./Robbyjak- Another good player, but i think with all the good players this season being in the same social circle Robby is a little out of those circles and it coudl hurt him.

So yeah main support goes to Benny, John  Natalie, Matt, WHITE BOARD ADAM, Chris, Joe, Matt, Chicago Ryan, Cedric, Ethan, and Nathan. The others i hope get 18th-13th and that these are the final 12.

Dream: Nathan/Natalie/White Board Adam F3 with Nathan winning 9-0-0
3378 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
So glad to see Joey back, he would have deserved the win just as much as me and now he has a chance to prove it
3378 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
SuitMan13
Joe E./TheEclipse from Survivor: Reclamation.

Idk wtf he's gunna do without Jimbo next to him, but I'm sure we'll see.
It's like half of him has been left behind

------

He might win in a fuckin finals XD
3378 days 6 hours ago
CrissCross
#Failures (Orange Buffs)
Benny R./BENLINUS
Ehh we have our personal problems due to stuff I said when I was underage but he seems pretty decent at the game.

John F./Jxhn
Considered a legend at BB games I will be interested to see him play Survivor

Jordan M./jman96
Umm who?

Marshal M./TheRealSlimShady
Heard of him vaguely but umm who?
Matt F./mrcool
Umm who?
Natalie N./OhNatalie
Excited to see her play again as she is one of the best players on tengaed

Adam A./Anoreoz897
Always seems to flop hard at games and I predict an early boot

Chris B./blueu22
Good gameplayer could see him making deep merge

Joe E./TheEclipse
Queen, my pick to win.

Matthew S./flamergamer8
I love Joe but another awesome player who could fly under the radar

Ryan W./wangifold
Seems like a solid guy!

Sim S./SomebodyAwesome
My rival turned friend, I really like Sim and although he can be an asshole and he has an ego I will be supporting him

#Favorites (Green Buffs)
Bennett R./coolnarwhal8
See him around, seems decent.

Cedric T./teamjacz
I have a lot of love for Cedric but he's not the best strategic player but I can still see him making early merge and maybe if lucky a win due to his impeccable social game.
Ethan H./Ethan000
Great gameplayer and I'm excited to see him play again!
Kamani R./Ramanik
How did he become a favorite?
Nathan N./Dryerfish
Pretty good gameplayer and a superfan of the game and I will be interested to see him play
Robby J./Robbyjak
Umm who

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!