This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S21 Allies vs. Adversaries Discussion

Topic » S21 Allies vs. Adversaries..

3428 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
All castaways have been banished, and you are free to discuss!
3428 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Yay great job on the cast
3427 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
Cast Assessment:

#Allies (Red Buffs) [10/10 remaining]
-------------------------
Bobby K./bklimas - Booy will probably be an early boot. It doesn't help that his ally is Sackeshit and that he isn't very active in games.
Connor J./cjuddy - Connor is a dark horse, however his downfall may actually be his ally Ben. I think they will both make merge, and their association could cause one of them to go home.
Dexter M./thedarkpassanger - Definitely one of the better reputations on the tribe. I would be shocked if Dexter doesn't make it to merge, and a finale is a very possible destination for Dexter.
Dustin B./dustin24688642 - I think Dustin will struggle to find a majority alliance, and will be an early boot.
Ethan H./Ethan000 - Ethan! The kid is amazing at finding idols and he could win the whole thing. If he downplays himself as a real threat (almost never does), he could win. But, the chances of him downplaying himself aren't very high.
Jacob J./Kpnna - I'm glad Jacob is playing. IDK how much playing experience he has, but he is underrated and that will probably help him.
Marshal M./TheRealSlimShady - I don't know him but considering he is one of Shawn's longtime players, I'd give him a decent shot to make merge.
Mika M./MongoMan - I played with Mika in Jacob's Survivor, and she is Hell in a handbasket! She is trouble to play with, and so fun to watch! She is like the female version of Andaib, but the difference between them is Mika actually finds a way to make it far in games. I expect Mika to make merge and go pretty far, especially considering that I don't think her ally Jacob will be there with her.
Patrick J./Patrick319 - I'm excited to see Patrick play. Haven't seen him play much, but he is clearly knowledgeable about the game. That should do him some good, at least jury.
Wiley C./wileycoyote - I haven't seen Wiley play, but if he gets in a majority alliance, he may be able to play a UTR game with all these big names on both tribes.

#Adversaries (Yellow Buffs) [10/10 remaining]
Andaib S./Sackeshi - Can we say first boot now?
Andrew T./turney1805 - Andrew hasn't played in Suit's in a while, and I think that's an advantage for him. I think Andrew could go extremely far and could win the game TBH. Calling it now. Winner pick.
Ben G./bigben1996 - Ben has all the tools to win the game. Ben is one of the best players I have ever faced in my time on TG. He won JM and in my opinion, should have been higher on the winner rankings, but now, he is gonna be able to prove himself and that he should have been higher on that list.
Charlie B./CharlieBibi - I think Ben is gunning for Charlie early, and that will be Charlie's downfall. As much as I enjoyed Charlie in JM, I don't think this is Charlie's game.
Game T./GameTime - I actually think out of all the Adversaries, Joe & Game have the ability to play together the most. Joe has a history of burying the hatchet with people for the sake of the game, and in my opinion, if Joe does bury the hatchet with Game, these two could go FAR.
Gerard S./Sunslicer2 - Gerard is lucky to have his adversary be Sackeshi because he will be out early. Gerard has a great chance to play UTR and go far.
Joe W./Joeker - If he buries the hatchet with Game, Joe will go far. Joe is also one of the smartest players on the site, and if he doesn't go early, he will go far. I think I see a finale in his future.
Jacob S./Survivor233 - I think this is not Jacob's game to win. Knowing his rivalry with Shadi from SC, Shadi wants him OUT. And I think after Sackeshi, Shadi will be the first person to turn the tribe against their adversary.
Mearl M./Mearl - I actually don't think Mearl is going far in this game either. As much as I would love to see Mearl go deep, I don't see it going good for him. I think he will be an early target come merge.
Shadi C./Chastain - Shadi Shadi Shadi. From what I know, Shadi's got a real shot to go far, but not to win. I really want Sh
3427 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Bobby K./bklimas - don't know him

Connor J./cjuddy - don't know him

Dexter M./thedarkpassanger - i know from first hand how dangerous this guy is. He is a legend and if anyone wants to win, you're going to have to take him out in the beginning of the game or else its to late after that.

Dustin B./dustin24688642 - i haven't seen him play but i am really rooting for him :D
Ethan H./Ethan000 - I think ethan is a GREAT player but he is a little bit too transparent when he schemes. However, he is a loyal alliance member with me in the past so i am really rooting for him :D

Jacob J./Kpnna - don't know him

Marshal M./TheRealSlimShady don't know him

Mika M./MongoMan Don't know him

Patrick J./Patrick319 Don't know him

Wiley C./wileycoyote Dont know him

Andaib S./Sackeshi - Don't know him

Andrew T./turney1805 - Don't know him

Ben G./bigben1996 - Ben is an huge and dangerous player. He has consistently played well in his games and he has proven that he is one of the better players on the site. I am rooting for him

Charlie B./CharlieBibi - No clue who this person is

Game T./GameTime- No clue

Gerard S./Sunslicer2 - Never have played with him but i hear that he is good!

Joe W./Joeker  - Joe is a good player and someone that can definitely be a dark horse with a huge cast like this

Jacob S./Survivor233 - never have played with him but i am pretty sure that he is a solid player

Mearl M./Mearl - Amazing player. Up there and probably (in my opinion) better than thedarkpassanger. He is really good.

Shadi C./Chastain - Great player but he is going to have a fairly big target. However, i think a huge cast like this with big names might lower the target on his back.
3427 days 14 hours ago
manalord
Cast Assessment:

Bobby K./bklimas - Bobby is a decent player, but overall i think he lacks the abillity to really play with this tribe.
Connor J./cjuddy - Hes quiet and smart, however that could be his downfall.
Dexter M./thedarkpassanger - If anyone can compete with Adam and Oliver as the best player on the site its Dexter. Dude is amazing, and I am sure we will see him show it off once again here.
Dustin B./dustin24688642 - Has he ever played a group game before, lol? I don't think so, this isnt stars boo Good luck.
Ethan H./Ethan000 - Horrible player, but entertaing, likeable and great at challenges. Odds are hell be around for awhile, but i doubt hell win.
Jacob J./Kpnna - IHORRIBLE player, very much a coatail rider.
Marshal M./TheRealSlimShady - Great stratgeist, but as his name might suggest shady. If pepole catch on to him, hes in trouble.
Mika M./MongoMan - This seasons goat. I would love to see Mika and Andaib as the Final 2 this season just because of how similarly crazy they both are.
Patrick J./Patrick319 - Only played with him once, and he has a hard time keep his allies united. If he can play smart, he could do well though.
Wiley C./wileycoyote - great player, but i think he lacks that killer edge. If he can bring his all he could do well, but sadly i think hes just not up to this cast's level.

Andaib S./Sackeshi - I really like Sackeshi, and if he plays smart he could do decently, hes gotta werk his goat satus, and hopefully he will be around for awhile.
Andrew T./turney1805 - omg Andrew <3 ily. He is so adorable and he plays a reallygood game I hope he does well.
Ben G./bigben1996 - Ben is really overated. Just because you won A GAME does not make yo a big player. I have seen him overplay more times then I have seen him play good #SorryNotSorry
Charlie B./CharlieBibi - Felix has a lot of friends here (oh wait its Charlie now LOL). Anyway he could do well, however i think people will see greener and more stable grasses to use long term then him.
Game T./GameTime - Game is a good player, however, he has the small issue of overplaying and always provides us with great entertainment.
Gerard S./Sunslicer2 - Gerad us a meh player. My only issue with him Is i think hes a wee bit to loyal, and that could hurt him toward the end.
Joe W./Joeker - Joe has ALOT of friends on this tribe, and in this cast. As everyone knows Jocepia is legit my bestest friend on this site, so I would love t see him win this game( sadly we all know its not happening).
Jacob S./Survivor233 -#RepsentStLu I think he could win but meh
Mearl M./Mearl -Mearl is the 2nd best player on this caset. but LMAO i feel like hes doomed, this is a trbe who knows not to trust mearl as far as you can throw him, and sadly that will be the end of him.
Shadi C./Chastain - Don't see Shadi winning. Too many people know hes shady as fuck
3427 days 13 hours ago
Alyxandra
This cast is amazing.
3427 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
Rooting for Ben, Joe, Shadi, Connor, Ethan, Jacob
3427 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
Rooting for Mearl

Rooting against Shadi

The rest can do what they want
3427 days 9 hours ago
Timster
Charlie & Mongo for Rivals III!
3427 days 5 hours ago
CK11
UGH MIKA IS BANNED

STAY STRONG MIKA
3427 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
great cast
3427 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Cast Assesment

Bobby K./bklimas - Hasn't even joined the group yet lmao...he isn't that good for activity and strategy, plus he is friends with Sackeshi. An early boot for sure that no one will care about.
Connor J./cjuddy - I have played with him once and he's really that ride or die personality. If you get along with him early, he will never leave your side. I see him doing this will a few people from the other tribe and possibly making Finalé night.
Dexter M./thedarkpassanger - A huge reputation as a player. He hasn't been seen in awhile, and I hope he strikes the viewers another amazing game. I really hope he plays dirty this season, because #DirtyDexter is the best thing to watch.
Dustin B./dustin24688642 - I think he will find a few people to connect with, but I don't see his name fitting in with a few of the other people. I hope he makes Jury though, because he has logical arguments as to who should win, compared to others.
Ethan H./Ethan000 - Where do I begging with Ethan LMAO...he's really shady and rude to you when you do one thing without him, and he always sticks with his major friends. This results in his vote off mid-merge and he gets angry. I think he will do the same yet again this season, although those allies are on the other tribe.
Jacob J./Kpnna - Not expecting much from him...the only way he has a shot is if he's majorly active which I highly doubt to happen. Pre-merge boot.
Marshal M./TheRealSlimShady - A rising noob star to Survivor. I've seen him play in other group games, and I have to say, he's not all that bad. He plays with his brain and not his heart, and I think that's why he will have an amazing UTR game. Expecting great things from this guy.
Mika M./MongoMan - BANNED/REMOVED k.
Patrick J./Patrick319 - Patrick is really good at any group game he comes across. He is one of the few people I would predict as the winner, although I see a #BoulderBlindside coming his way.
Wiley C./wileycoyote - Another contender for an UTR game. If he fits in with the right crowd and makes the right choices, he could possibly have the chance to ride with a majority alliance, backstab all of them, and potentially win. I hope he stays active.

Andaib S./Sackeshi - 20th.
Andrew T./turney1805 - I love Andrew! Me and him get along very well and were actually close friends. I think he can fit well as a leader for the tribe and defidently have a shot at Finalé night.
Ben G./bigben1996 - He won like 1 or 2 seasons ago. I expect great things from him and the same gameplay from Jan Mayen, but I don't see him taking away the win from the rivalry with Charlie.
Charlie B./CharlieBibi - He was amazing to watch in Jan Mayen, but this just isn't his cast. He will fall off his high horse and get a middle placement. The only way I see him making final two again is if he becomes a major sheep and an easy beat, which I doubt.
Game T./GameTime - Really rooting for him. I haven't seen him around lately, and all these repetitive players need to be put in place by the real King. Hoping he might win.
Gerard S./Sunslicer2 - LMFAO.
Joe W./Joeker - Another member of a premade, and a duo with Ethan. Meh, he's getting boring and boring every season.
Jacob S./Survivor233 - Jacob is really funny and we get along, but just like every season of Suitman's Survivor, he is robbed of a merge. This tribe is a hot mess, and unless he fits in, he could possibly be robbed for a third straight time. I hope he goes far.
Mearl M./Mearl - I love him as a player, but his gameplay needs to change for this season, and especially this tribe. If he takes a dominant role, I think he has a shot at making Finalé night.
Shadi C./Chastain - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS #SHADESHADESHADEISBACKBITCHES
3427 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Rooting for Andrew, Dexter, Game, Jacob S., Marshal and Shadi.
3427 days 4 hours ago
brenelle1120
Andaib gives me such a headache.

Rooting for Patrick and Jacob for newbies

I hope all the returnees fail! Especialyl Shadi, Jacob (3x premerge lol) and Game
3426 days 20 hours ago
splozojames50
i never got used to people being called first names after my first season in this series and never will

anyway oh my @ mongoman being banned, wonder if it is long enough to affect things

rooting for charlie and gametime. i looked back at my very first season in gen 1 cook islands and just now remembered gametime is the one who won immunity and a random ass sole vote at tribal that fucked me over in that game so hard.

inb4 they are the first two boots
3426 days 18 hours ago
Carraid73
Rooting for Mearl.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!