This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S20 Bingo vs. Suitman Discussion

Topic » S20 Bingo vs. Suitman..

3476 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
All castaways have been banished, and you are free to discuss!
3476 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
lol Jayson in the intro!

I will post my assesement later.
3476 days 17 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Ill post my assasement somewhere in the middle of the game bcs I dont rlly know them well..Im kinda new to the group games world :)
3476 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll post my assessment tomorrow, still some people I'm unsure on.

Oh and by the way I know that this is obviously a group of group game enthusiasts so here's a link to my next season's teaser video http://www.tengaged.com/blog/sahmosean/5906645/jimbos-survivor-6-teaser I only spam VLs when I won the series because it's an earned right imo

Anyways pre-analysis my favorites are Robby, Boots, ItsOfficial, and OldNewz - and, of course, 4th place from the season I played in bingos AND suitman's, Jayson and RedChaos. I feel like obscurity is hit or miss and usually hit. Also I am curious about James because he's a great player who I haven't seen in many group games I follow
3476 days 14 hours ago
Dryerfish
KidA <3
Newz <3
3476 days 13 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Bingo’s Battalion (Yellow Buffs) [10/10 remaining]
------------------------------
Darcy P./Boots22- I love Boots and I know he can be a good player, question is: "Will his tribe let him make far enough for him to be an actual contender?"
Jason T./DragonJason- I have no idea who this person is. I'm getting a weird vibe that he's getting pre-merge and it's not biased at all.
JD R./RedChaos- I think he's one of those ppl everyone thinks will do great but he might get pre-merged because he looks threatening
John B./Jxhn- Nothing rly whoops
Mikey P./PeaceOut14- Watch out for this one tbh. I think out of his tribe he will make it the furthest but I guess we'll see how he plays.
Newz O./OldNewz- He's either making FTC or get a merge boot. I'm getting Josh vibes (SJDS) from him and if he makes it through one or two merge tribals he could be in a good spot.
Remy S./SweetRem- Old school people never disappoint. Hopefully she's kinda like Tina in BVW and not like her in AS cause l0l
Robby J./Robbyjak- Nothing really :X
Ryan C./KidA- I'm excited to see him play cause I think he has a lot of complicated relationships and it'll be interesting to see how it plays out for him
Sydney D./Guigi- Filler :O

Suitman’s Soldiers (Purple Buffs) [10/10 remaining]
Alexandra A./Alyxandra- Hi 4th place. She will be the BPinzu of this game and be taken out at fourth ONLY for shits and giggles like BPinz always is in stars. Sorry hun its unevitable.
Brendon R./brenelle1120- I keep thinking this is a girl bcuz of the username LOL well gl i think youll need it.
Cory L./Lifer107- Please do good I don't want you to flop like half this cast will ;)
Eric E./Econ21- Who.
Erik I./ItsOfficial- Die.
James S./splozojames50- slay.
Jayson B./BBlover96-I'm only interested in seeing him because he'll carry James to the end and since Jayson is a huge threat he'll be taken out before James and he can go on an immunity run.
John P./PizPaz- Please work with the Sagar, Alyx, James, Jayson alliance that'd be like perfect.
Sagar O./obscurity- plz slay as much as james if not more cause everyone knows james aint gonna do shit early and come out to play at the end smh
Tony I./tonyiptony- Yeah idk who you are bai.

WILD PREDICTIONS:
20th: Erik. I: I swear I am making Suitman's game lose the first immunity and I'll threaten the whole fucking tribe to vote him or I'll make them lose everything else ffs he's such a cunt.
19th: Sydney D. : Idk about you so ye
18th: John B: see below..
17th: Robby J: idk you so im gonna put you in the spots left sorry
--------SWAP---------
16th: Cory L. : Completely fucked by the swap
15th: JD R. : See above lol He does shake the game up on his way out
14th: Brendon R. : Stuck by Cory but got fucked by the swap too
13th: Ryan C : Taken out there cause everyone thinks it's merge and ppl fear he'll be too strong
12th: Eric E: Filler got fucked by the late merge.
----------MERGE-------
11th: Newz O. : Big threat, minority, can't flip anyone to her side.
10th: Darcy: Minority and completely robbed
9th: Remy: Minority and completely robbed
8th: Jayson: Biggest move yet by Sagar who turns on him
7th: John: James wins immunity and Jayson's other ally leaves
6th: Tony: Completely irrel majority member taken out when James wins again.
5th: Mikey: Old majority gets back together and take out the biggest threat left to win
4th: Alyx: Told yall it was inevitable
3rd: Jason: James wins last immunity and takes out the sheep cause he thinks he can win no matter what
2nd: Sagar
1st: James

Yeah probs not but it'd be great
3476 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
KidA<3
Newz<3
Jxhn<3 *my sweepstakes pick
Erik<3
3476 days 11 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I could see tony rly killing it here and slip threw the cracks. With some obv friendships and rivals it's certainly possible. Remember he made the final both times he played suitmans and to my knowledge would of won his first season if he made it and I'm postive he would of won morals vs mercilesss if he made it.

I like so many people in this cast I'd prefer Mikey, tony, sagar to win the most
3476 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Bingo’s Battalion (Yellow Buffs) [10/10 remaining]
Darcy P./Boots22:  I've heard he's a pretty good player and I can see him doing well.  I don't think he will win but he will either go far or get out very earlier labeled to be a threat.

Jason T./DragonJason:  I feel mid merge or mid premerge depends on his alliances.  I don't
see him winning but helping someone else.

JD R./RedChaos:  I expect him to skate by a few TC otherwise I get a premerge vibe.

John B./Jxhn:  This guy is no joke he has the tools to win this game.  He is a physical powerhouse and will help the tribe a lot.  He's like able and isn't a meat head he knows what he is doing.  He's my dark horse to win as long as he keeps up his activity.  One to watch.  I expect him to go deep into this game.

Mikey P./PeaceOut14:  He's gonna find a majority one way or another in this game.  I expect him to go far into this game and he definitely could make noise.  Another to watch.  Basing this off his history.

Newz O./OldNewz:  One of the most intriguing gamers on the site.  He is well known in the group game community and is a huge threat in the game.  I think people should take him out early because he is that good a player.  If he goes deep into this game I won't be surprised to see him at FTC

Remy S./SweetRem: Gets out before jury

Robby J./Robbyjak: Maybe a sleeper pick keep an eye out.

Ryan C./KidA:  Ryan is honestly one of my favorites in the cast.  He is very entertaining to watch and just a flat out great player looking at his history.  In Wangys HvV he was a great strategist and I can see him going on two paths.  Really early premerge or middle of merge.  No one will let him get to the end.

Sydney D./Guigi: Premerge?

Suitman’s Soldiers (Purple Buffs) [10/10 remaining]
Alexandra A./Alyxandra: 4th place sorry

Brendon R./brenelle1120: Brendon has a strong shot of winning after taking look at Second Chances.  He is probably going to be a favorite to win early looking at the cast. He has the tools to get to the end but the question is can he get to FTC or will he fall short.  I hope he isn't a hot mess like Leli's Grenada bc I know he's a good player.

Cory L./Lifer107:  I gave Cory a lot of shit in Leli's game about him being so freaking manipulative and having no personality whatsoever.  However, I really do have respect for him and have actually come to like him.  If things go his way we will see him for a while.

Eric E./Econ21: First boot maybe?

Erik I./ItsOfficial:  As much as I enjoyed my time with Erik in Suitmans last season I think this cast is way to overwhelming for him.  He comes in with disadvantage judging most of the cast watched his game and know how he plays.  I hate to say it but I think he will go early.  Sorry dude :(
James S./splozojames50: Physical challenge beast from  my knowledge prob gets screwed by a swap or makes merge no jury.  I have a big question mark on him
Jayson B./BBlover96: Another question mark
John P./PizPaz: I don't know yet I'll wait till alliances unfold
Sagar O./obscurity:  He is currently one of my picks to win I expect a lot from him :)
Tony I./tonyiptony:  Don't know him
3476 days 9 hours ago
DylanBTBT
While the Suitman's Soldiers tribe looks to be a bit stronger than Bingo's tribe, the massive personalities might hinder them and drag them down.

Cheering for Alyxandra to finally claim the win. There is no way she's getting 4th again. Also cheering for Eric/Econ! I was so thirsty for an Eric win in East Timor, it was actually unbelievable. He better continue the domination of Gen 1 Tocantins players.

Nice picks, Shawn.

Also, Mikey is a traitor to the Suitman community and should be shunned for eternity. I hope Pizza wrecks his game once again.
3475 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Expect confirmation of the two main twists of the season today.
3475 days 18 hours ago
DrPepsi
I think jayson wins the season
3475 days 18 hours ago
AHarvin
I don't usually spam, but I have a bad feeling about this tribal if we lose.
Please say #Kumwe
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/zachboy967/5907253/s8-immunity-challenge-1

Thanks!
3475 days 17 hours ago
mrcool
Hi
3475 days 15 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
So far I played in NJ's and Amazing suitmans survivor.. any other good survivor group games guys?
3475 days 15 hours ago
mrcool
Link's,TTJ's,Nat's,BHD's,Zach's  but I don't know if TTJ's is still hosting

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!