This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S19 Jan Mayen Discussion

Topic » S19 Jan Mayen Discussion

3504 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
It's gunna be close I recon.
But I LOVE it when it's close.
3504 days 1 hour ago
manalord
a decent season yay
3504 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
For me all seasons this year have been good or better :P
But that's just me.
3504 days ago
Timster
Also, when I hear Shawn say that Will has been one of the biggest threats all season it makes me question what you really did behind the scenes.

---

CONGRATS SHAWN ON YOUR FIRST PRODUCTION INTERFERENCE OF GEN. 2. You soley eliminated Will today!
3504 days ago
Timster
AND THE JURY IS RETARDED. ANYONE WHO DOESN'T THINK CHARLIE MADE A STRATEGIC MOVE CAN JUST LEAVE THE JURY NOW. STUPID IDIOTS.

AND ERIK IS STUPID. JUST BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO FLIP DOESN'T MEAN CHARLIE HAD A PART IN YOU FLIPPING. IF HE CONVINCED YOU, OR IF HE HELPED YOU DECIDE WHAT TO DO, THEN THAT WAS A STRATEGIC MOVE ON HIS PART.

I CAN'T STAND WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO CLAIM A GAME MOVE ALL TO THEMSELVES.
3504 days ago
Timster
and to all the jealous veterans who had sucky seasons (myself included) STFU CAUSE THIS SEASON WAS FULL OF KASS' FROM CAGAYAN. FLIP FLOPPIN LIKE A FISH OUTTA WATER.

#STAYPRESSED.
3504 days ago
SuitMan13
^ I THINK that means you liked it... but I'm still shakey on the Timlish language.
3503 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
probably one of the most deserving finalist groups ever. id be happy with either charlie or ben winning. ben cuz we know each other, and charlie bc he's been the underdog and hems a HTGAWM fan. i think charlie is gonna pull the upset. ben might regret not putting rocks at f4.
3503 days 20 hours ago
Timster
Yes! This is probably the most i've ever followed a season. Usually I don't pay attention in the beginning cause everyone goes by first names and it's too confusing to have to go back and forth trying to find out which username is which first name and it's just too much for me. And then sometimes i'll try to pay attention at the merge but I just won't understand the dynamics and I give up.

lol this season was the same as usual (lol @ you expecting me to say I watched the full season), but I started paying attention once I realized Charlie was getting closer and closer to 1st place (if you look back you'll notice i'm Charlie's first ever fan from 23 days ago). And yeah ever since then it seems like this game has flip flopped power so much and I love it :).
3503 days 8 hours ago
Alyxandra
The closest season I followed was Brunei. UGH SO GOOD
3503 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
I think Charlie has played a decent game. His confessionals show he has been legitimately thinking and strategising. My earlier statement about him was a little harsh, because I can actually now see that he played as good a game as he could from the minority.

Erik's argument is that he was in the minority the whole time so didn't contribute anything strategy wise, but, as Tim pointed out, that argument shouldn't really hold up as he is sitting there in the Final Two. You can't be sitting there without having done SOMETHING strategic in the game.

On the contrary, Ben has played a solid game start to finish and has put up a good front at Tribal. He was a major threat to win and survived without the need of Immunity (that isn't discrediting Charlie's immunities in anyway, it's just stating a fact. He's come close multiple times to being voted out but has continuously survived.

They have both played solid games. They were enemies at the merge but made it to Final Two together, each by their own paths. It is going to be a tight finish, but whoever wins thoroughly deserves it.
3503 days 7 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
25 min agoAlyxandra
The closest season I followed was Brunei. UGH SO GOOD

Yes king sackeshi in early form
3503 days 7 hours ago
hinata0014
sackeshi the perfect goat to play with
3503 days 7 hours ago
hinata0014
also sorry I haven't been active in the viewers lounge, but work+being sick+everything else= no personal life, but I still get on and poke around every once and awhile.
3503 days 6 hours ago
Carraid73
3 min agoCharlieBibi
Well I probably lost because Erik is a little cunt and Ben is a fake piece of shit

Happy with 2nd because ik I played the better game out of us 2 Ben so bai

See yall tonight, I'm bringing my guns for battle so watch out

----
So is this guy popular?

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!