This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S19 Jan Mayen Discussion

Topic » S19 Jan Mayen Discussion

3477 days 10 hours ago
jayhawk123
I voted Charlie, even though ben is a great friend
3477 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
I FEEL THE LOVE YALL

EVERYONE WHO EVER ROOTED FOR ME I LOVE YOU

you're welcome for making this shitty season a good one ;)
3477 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Jeremy  Nathan and Ryan I always love you guys as supporters ever since Wangys HvV.  You honestly are the ones who told me to play more games and I did just that.  Love you guys <3
3477 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Timster, Alyx, Wyatt, Honestly everyone this entire season you're all the reason I won that final 6 immunity and sent that vote to rocks.

Love yall < 33333333
3477 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Also my edgic is legit the best thing this entire season

Started out CP toneless, went CPN before falling in OTTN before going back to CPN and then switching to OTTP to CPP back to OTTN and to OTTP before the finale where I went OTTN on Erik's ass
3477 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Carraid73
0 min agoCharlieBibi
I have a right to be bitter after the shit you pulled at the FTC you fake ass cunt.

Your face is litterally covered in shit from everyone's ass because of all the ass-kissing you did today and frankly it was painful to be part of the F2.

-----
I present Most Bitter 2014

Lmfao. True <3
3477 days 3 hours ago
AHarvin
_JB_ Thanks for giving me a little love.
<3
3477 days 2 hours ago
Dryerfish
Yessss Ben Yessss
3476 days 20 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Carraid73
Maybe if Joe spent less time writing his 18 confessionals and more time strategizing, he wouldnt be on the outs.

#True lol
3476 days 20 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Charlie should've won this season tho. He had a harder time making it to the end then Ben who had an easy ride from the start and had to fight for his life onice and got lucky that Courtney didn't vote. So like, #BitterJury

And lmao at my epsiode titles I can't :(

Public Sewage System
Puppet Numero Uno #Italian
Dog Muzzle For His Mouth

Lmao thanks Shawn -.- :P
3476 days 20 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Go ahead and call it a bitter jury when everyone already knew that you were going to vote Charlie regardless. I don't think anyone that was on the jury, was bitter besides myself and I actually had the only reason in the game to be bitter. Charlie's mouth ruined his game. If he would have left my gpa out of it; he might've won. Js!

And apparently Charlie already won "The Most Bitter 2014" award.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!