This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S8 Caicos Islands Discussion

Topic » S8 Caicos Islands Discussion

3946 days 15 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Im liking the cast so far :P Just gotta wait and see who grows on me I suppose
3946 days 15 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Go Conor!!
3946 days 15 hours ago
Timster
Adam
Jason
Rich
Connor

:). LOL Jayson will flop as usual and be the first out at the merge like he would in Gen 1
3946 days 15 hours ago
Timster
Conor winning first immunitad < 33 he's gonna pull a Jolanda and be voted out right after!

I'm curious if people will vote out threats so they can prevent them from being on the opposite tribe after the next switch, or vote off inactives like traditional Survivor.. hmm
3946 days 15 hours ago
Zeero
Adam and Trey are rad, hope they do well!
3946 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Go dolphin :D

My pick to win. James is an amazing player.
3946 days 15 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Conor winning first immunitad < 33 he's gonna pull a Jolanda and be voted out right after!

I'm curious if people will vote out threats so they can prevent them from being on the opposite tribe after the next switch, or vote off inactives like traditional Survivor.. hmm

Good point Tim
3946 days 14 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
Im wondering if they just vote off Adam right off the bat, being known as one of the best survivor players on the site must put a huge target on your back! I know if i was on his tribe I feel he would be a very easy first boot with a one world twist
3946 days 14 hours ago
Js21
That's what they did in my Gabon
3946 days 13 hours ago
DylanBTBT
The OW twist is going to make this season a nightmare to follow.
3946 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Oh i'm here.

I'm rooting for like nobody in this cast... Jman and I were aligned a while back in Smiley20's Survivor and I voted for him to win.... That's about it for people I know, though.  I would say what I think about Cole, but that opinion was garnered from confessionals he had in manalord's Survivor VL, so I'd better not.
3946 days 12 hours ago
CK11
Love the theme
Love the cast
Love the twist
Love the logo
Love the location

this could be amazing omg
3946 days 12 hours ago
CK11
The "Who?" List
Amy C./CutieAmy
Anthony B./Bones0227
Eamon C./eamon
JB J./jbshafer

Adam B./AdamBongo - could easily go all the way and win
Brian B./bclrocks3398 - eh
Cole C./Cole91 - Brings the drama and I guess could do well
Conor P./pepster101 - Don't know but he won that immunity so
Danny D./DrPepsi - eh
James D./dolphinsoccer4 - he's a great social player and strategic
Jayson B./BBlover96 - lol Jayson...he could do really well if nothing screws up
Jordan M./jman96 - eh
Matthew S./flamergamer8 - eh
Rich Z./Zed55 - Rich has a good social game but that can only get you so far
Ronnie R./JBC8 - He definitely  likes to stir the pot...
Trey C./bowling4fun - Trey is an awesome guy, I have high hopes for him

Rooting for: Rich, James, Trey, Adam
3946 days 11 hours ago
manalord
Adam B./AdamBongo- One of the best players on the site. As long as he watches himself and does not get cocky and avoids the super target hell be fine.
Amy C./CutieAmy- Never heard of her
Anthony B./Bones0227- Could be intresting. Hes playing in my current season.
Brian B./bclrocks3398- Loves Brain but he goes inac in a lot of games so <.<
Cole C./Cole91- Cole plays excatly like I did in St.Lu everytime I have seen him play. Its great to watch but overall I have always seen the VLS root for him to crash and burn and he usally does.
Conor P./pepster101- Was on my tribe for Bingos RvR. He seems weak at challenges but a great stratgesit and good social player will do well.
Danny D./DrPepsi- I kinda know you but I think youll be irrlevent this season
Eamon C./eamon- Who are you
James D./dolphinsoccer4- One of the lost gems of tgaded that came back. Good player should do well
Jayson B./BBlover96- Can someone say TARGET. Really hope he turns it around though
JB J./jbshafer- Dont know who this is
Jordan M./jman96- Floater not really intrested in him
Matthew S./flamergamer8- <3. One of my Cmack buddies. Easily fooled bu loyal and tries to think things through. Hell be dragged far but i forsee him being one of those late easy vote poeple
Rich Z./Zed55- dont rally know much other then your a decent player
Ronnie R./JBC8- Trusting him is hard. Your gut says not to espically when you start weary of him.  He is a great player though and hopefully does well.
Trey C./bowling4fun- <3 loves bowling such a goddess.

My Suppot goes to Adam, Cole, Connor, Anthony. Ronnie Brain, Matthew, James, and Trey. I love or respect all of them.
3946 days 11 hours ago
manalord
SurvivorFan37
Oh i'm here.

I'm rooting for like nobody in this cast... Jman and I were aligned a while back in Smiley20's Survivor and I voted for him to win.... That's about it for people I know, though.  I would say what I think about Cole, but that opinion was garnered from confessionals he had in manalord's Survivor VL, so I'd better not.

Thanks love as I know at least Stephan is in here from my current season and possbile so is Ryan

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!