This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S8 Caicos Islands Discussion

Topic » S8 Caicos Islands Discussion

3933 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Adam B./AdamBongo
Amy C./CutieAmy
Anthony B./Bones0227
Brian B./bclrocks3398
Cole C./Cole91
Conor P./pepster101
Danny D./DrPepsi
Eamon C./eamon
James D./dolphinsoccer4
Jayson B./BBlover96
JB J./jbshafer
Jordan M./jman96
Matthew S./flamergamer8
Rich Z./Zed55
Ronnie R./JBC8
Trey C./bowling4fun
3933 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
All players hvae been removed from the VL
3933 days 7 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
WOW right after i said it here is the cast

I hear Adam is really good, dont know anyone else
3933 days 7 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
When does the merge start? For OW twist the cast is kinda small
3933 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
I'll let you guys into tonight's explosive Day 1.

First off, the tribes will be revealed JUST before the challenge is due to begin.

THEN, I reveal today is in fact a DOUBLE TRIBAL COUNCIL, with both tribes heading to Tribal.

Then I raise the bar higher by revealing that their first tribe switch is directly after this Double Tribal, which means they have less than 24 hours in their original tribes, so they better make sure they have alliances set up, not only with their just revealed tribe, but with the rest of the cast, any of which they could end up playing with by the next day.
3933 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Merge is at 10. Jury 7, Final THREE.
3933 days 7 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
Eh, I like f2s more the f3s but we have not seen to many f3s so its probaby best this season is f3
3933 days 7 hours ago
tonyiptony
A too-many-things-going-on Day 1
LOVE IT!
3933 days 7 hours ago
tonyiptony
and hopefully people ARE in fact present...
3933 days 7 hours ago
Js21
Adam <3
Jayson <3
Jman <3
Dolphin <3
Pepster <3

And rooting for Amy because she is a girl
3933 days 7 hours ago
Lonelystar1
When can I give my cast analysis :P
3933 days 7 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Pepster <3
3933 days 7 hours ago
XJamzX
Adam, Connor,  Jason,  Jordan and Trey have my support (=
3933 days 7 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Connor... and thats it lol
3933 days 7 hours ago
Lonelystar1
I prefer f2, its harder imo
3933 days 5 hours ago
KidA
Interested to see Adam play, since he's like a legend.
Amy is female which means automatic VL support.
Anthony is nice but not all that interesting.
I don't know Brian
Cole is hilarious and ridiculous, and he will bring the drama. Not the best game-player, though.
Conor is really good, I'm definitely rooting for him. Not sure how he is with confessionals, but he plays a hard strategic game.
Danny is inactive.
I don't know Eamon, but cool name.
James is supposed to be really good, he's hosted a lot of Survivors. I've talked with him a little bit, and he seems pretty nice.
Jayson will probably be interesting, but might stand out as a high-level threat. Sort of like if this were a frookies.
I don't know JB too well, but from what I've seen, he is active (in challenges at least).
Jordan is supposed to be really good at group games, and I would expect him to go far. People underestimate him.
Matthew seems to be interested in playing this season, so I would expect activity at least. I don't think  he's that strong of a player, though. I could be wrong.
Rich is very nice, and I'm interested to see how he plays. I think he'll be active.
Ronnie is extremely cunning and can be an amazing player if he decides to be active. I don't think he plays that well physically (could be wrong), but he definitely plays strategically.
Trey seems so nice! He's a Survivor host, so clearly he has to be pretty cool (*flex*), and I think he could definitely be the winner. He'll be a stand out this season, at least.

Overall, the cast is better than it looks. There aren't a lot of HUGE names, but I think these guys are going to be more active than the Venezuelans, and we might see a lot more strategic moves this season.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!