This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

1381 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
1381 days 8 hours ago
SkiLondon
here
1381 days 8 hours ago
SeaViper
Hi
1381 days 8 hours ago
jakehou97
here
1381 days 8 hours ago
Spark_
here
1381 days 8 hours ago
Milkisgood
hi
1381 days 8 hours ago
benp428
here
1381 days 8 hours ago
benp428
Wait.. I cant play tn lmfaooo
1381 days 8 hours ago
snick427
Here
1381 days 8 hours ago
jmctwin
Here
1381 days 8 hours ago
MicklePickle20
Here
1381 days 8 hours ago
Espontaneo
Hi
1381 days 8 hours ago
Juliann
Here
1381 days 7 hours ago
colehausman271
here
1381 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Check-In Closed
1381 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
— —  KNOWLEDGE KNOCKOUT  — —

For today’s challenge, each tribe gets 5 lives to split over their active tribe members any way they wish. That can meen all 5 lives on one person, 2-2-1, or 1 life to 5 people. It’s up to you, but you must decide and lock in the lives before the challenge begins. Once the challenge starts there is no swapping.

I will pose a TRUE or FALSE question. Each tribe will nominate one person with lives remaining to play that question. Once I post it, they must answer TRUE or FALSE to the question as fast as they can via Tengaged mails (you cannot just say T or F, you must specifically send the word).

Answer correctly and the player is fine. Answer incorrectly and the player loses a life.  If all players are correct in a round, then the last player to send loses a life instead.

Once a player loses all their assigned lives, they are out, and cannot compete for the rest of the challenge.

The first tribe to extinguish all their lives will go to Tribal Council, with the remaining tribe winning IMMUNITY.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!