This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars Finale

Topic » All-Stars Finale

1530 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Budget cuts 馃槖
1530 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
an interesting final 3
i actually am between two people right now but I'll think of a question tomorrow
1530 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
Question: Why should I vote you as you were someone who stuck with a friend group the entire way and not necessarily make moves with the minority?

interesting question, this is a catch-22 i mean its not like i was BEST FRIENDS with everyone, me chloe and evan had an interesting dynamic in crisis and I didnt think we would actually work together, and me and maxrissa were friendly more then friends. however you could make the argument that i was always in a PERFECT position within that group so I never really had to make moves because I was always golden however I was... DOWN to make moves. I was always friendly with the minority because I knew that day would eventually come where I wanted to make a move, what I didnt anticipate was my alliance just quitting but I think it just shows that im a good player, i played extremely from the majority and from the minority. i rambled a bit but my point is ultimately I didnt make moves and flip because I didnt need to make moves and flip and the people who make moves and flip often go home or piss off the jury and i didnt want to do either of those things.

hope that was what were you looking for
1530 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
All - Rank Jury and do CBS Survivor comparisons as one last ego stroke is needed.

i will do this later as  i absolutely detest answering this question and i am SO bad at answering it and im rlly pissed you asked it grrr
1530 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
@jayson

to add onto this
Who made Ryan Brown quit and ruin his chance at a million dollars?

he was also very frustrated with the fact that everybody thought he was evan and I's sheeps and felt that if he made it to the end people would just troll and vote him to win and that he wouldnt deserve it, and then the hannah baker thing happened and that was the last straw for him. he is off volunteering and helping people during the pandemic tho so good for him!!!
1530 days 13 hours ago
Jxhn
All - Rank Jury and do CBS Survivor comparisons as one last ego stroke is needed.
1. JaVale - Dr. Alison from DvG - Alison wasn't always on the right side of the numbers but definitely had no problems making friends on her season. Ultimately Alison was taken out for having friends on the jury
2. Jayson - Jessica Johnston from HHH - was a victim of association. I think if both of these players had different ways to advocate for themselves they could have performed better
3. Chloe - Desi from HHH - I think Chloe is a savvy player but similarly to Desi was voted out based off of what could happen if she stayed and the people she was close to. For me, that meant that I couldn't risk Chloe's alliance choosing her over me later and making a move against me for targeting her early on.
4. Richard - Andrew Savage in 2nd Chance - was singled out for an interaction he had with the people who voted him out. Obviously Andrew Savage didn't do anything that mirrored why Richard was inevitably targeted, but if both players made slightly different alliance decisions it would be a different game for them.
5. Nick - Keith Nale; a good ally to work with but had a couple of "stick to the plan" moments this season - namely telling Austin the vote and Max about the idols
6. Sagar - Lauren Rimmer from HHH - was actually in a good position the tribal he was voted out until he gave away lockbox keys to people who slayed him, just like Lauren was until she gave away half her idol
7. Marissa - Russell Hantz - polarizing but strategic; Marissa also said that the jury would see strength in her game despite how she interacted with others but didn鈥檛 exactly manage personal feelings too well. Wasted an extra vote just like Russell wasted an idol in HvV.
1530 days 13 hours ago
Jxhn
bigben1996
All - Write a tribute to Ryan Brown & Etaco.
bigben1996
Fine then only @RyanBrown

Ryan Brown proved that he is morally a great person when there was a lot of low behavior. That whole situation showed us all that there are bigger things happening than this season especially during a time of crisis. He was always honest and kind to talk to even after I wrote his name down which was already a reflection of his character. Once the Evan picture happened, this season did lose a lot of the fun involved. I admire Ryan for having the courage speak out against what he disagreed with and not allowing this to consume him during all of this.
1530 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
bigben1996
All - Write a tribute to Ryan Brown & Etaco.

ryan ryan ryan, we worked together in crisis and we worked together here and I could say a million great things about you, you are truly one of the funniest and one of the nicest people i have ever played with. your heart was always in the right place and you never gave up on anything and always gave it your all. playing those games with you was a genuine highlight of mine and I hope you are doing great volunteering and helping people in this time of need. love ya
1530 days 11 hours ago
Kelly0412

Okay so I imagine this is ranked on GAMEPLAY so I will do that.

1. Javale - I will say, TRISH from Cagayan, they were both highly respected well liked members of their alliance who were taken out right before the end for being well liked by the jury (they are also both men!)
2. Sagar - I will say, MISSY BYRD, this is a very odd comparison but bare with me, like missy everybody knew you were a HUGE player and playing the best game so far so you were unfortunately taken out for it before you could sweep the rest of the game and get your crown
3. Nick Manalord - I won鈥檛 even insult you by picking a player, you are truly unique and the way you play is incomparable, just one rock away from being here.
4. Marissa - girl you are ass crazy but I love you to death, you get JOE MENA from HvHvH because you were in the minority and constantly had to claw your way back up to being safe but were ultimately taken out :(
5.  Chloe - I will give her JENNA MORASCA because Jenna Morasca is my favorite female survivor play and Chloe is my favorite female suitman player.
6. Dana - omg I cant help it I have to say DAN SPILO, babygirl you made WAVES, inside and outside of the game, you probably tanked this game and forever cemented infamy with your comments, you were polarizing inside and outside.
7. Jayson - I will say JAMAL SHIPPMAN, you are both black and simply fell in minority and couldnt really save yourself.

Im really bad at this question so dont take anything I say personally omg!!!
1530 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
ok john and kelly after hours of agonizing thought i've come up with one question for you both:  are we friends? why or why not?

answer carefully and honestly, my vote is up in the air
1530 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
@Sagar

are we friends? why or why not?
------
omg yes we are friends you retard, we have actual serious talks and i tell you that i care about you and stuff, clearly we had an issue of trust, but i told you many times you could trust me and you just seemed to never get it... one day we will work together in a game but this game just wasnt it :( but yes obviously we are friends like WHAT i love you sagar you always make me laugh and we are friends on a human level, i thought that was obvious you loon!
1530 days 10 hours ago
Jxhn
Of course we're friends! I feel like I've spoken to you about life more than I have with most people on this website and for people who met by the powers of the internet, that's definitely extraordinary. Being your friend is why I felt comfortable approaching you with the lockbox thing but knew when to chill out after not putting myself in your shoes when you were voted out. I think this season we worked more closely that we've gotten to in the past and more recently I've gotten to see how witty/funny you are.
1529 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
ALRIGHT JURY WHEN I WALKED INTO THIS HOUSE I KNEW THAT IF I WERE TO BE THE FIERCE AND COMPETITIVE PERSON THAT I AM, THAT I WOULD BE WALKING OUT NIGHT SIX. SO, I HID IT, I PRETENDED TO BE SOME CLUMSY GOOFY EASY TO MANIPULATE GIRL, WHEN INFACT THAT I HAVE A CRIMINOLOGY LEGAL STUDIES DEGREE AND THAT IM A LAW STUDENT. BUT I FOOLED YOU, I FOOLED YOU DIDNT I, I ALSO PLAYED OUT BOTH SIDES OF THE HOUSE THE ENTIRE SEASON AND NO ONE KNEW ABOUT IT AND I WENT TEN NOMINATIONS WITHOUT EVER HITTING THE BLOCK ONCE THATS FIFTY SIX DAYS, THATS MORE THAN ANYBODY IN THIS HOUSE. I DIDNT FEEL LIKE I NEEDED TOW IN COMPETTIONS ALL SEASON LONG, WHY BECAUSE MY SOCIAL GAME CARRIED ME THROUGHOUT THIS SEASON, WHEN IT WAS TIME TO PROVE MYSELF, I DID JUST THAT. I WON THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT HOH'S OF THE SEASON, AND I BROUGHT MYSELF 馃憦 HERE! TO THE FINAL TWO. I DID WHAT ALL OF YOU FAILED TO DO, I BROKE APART THE SHOWMANCE NOW VOTE FOR THE MOST REAL PERSON OF THE SEASON!!!!
1529 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Actually, I have one last question for you John & Kelly.

Throughout the season, I did a Jokers ranking of all the castaways each episode now it's time to predict my final ranking.  The individual who has the closest ranking gets my vote.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!