This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars Finale

Topic » All-Stars Finale

1507 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
-- FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL --

Let's bring in the members of the Jury.. Dana, Chloe, Sagar, Jayson, JaVale and Nick M., voted out at the last Tribal Council.

John, Kelly and Max.. You have Outwitted, Outplayed and Outlasted the seventeen others in this game, but now your fate is in the hands of the Jury of Seven, who will decide the winner of this game.

The Jurors will listen to your speeches, ask questions, and then cast their votes for a winner.
All votes must be cast by 5pm EST tomorrow.
The Live Reunion will be directly after the vote read.

A two-way tie will be resolved with a tiebreaker vote from the 3rd placed player.
A three-way tie will be resolved with a tiebreaker vote from Ethan, the 13th place boot.
As they are just a substitute Juror, they will not get to be involved in the questioning, but will be able to read the forum and cast their vote.

Let's get started!
1507 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
Hey Jury!!! Wow I am in shock im here so I had NO CLUE what I was going to write. But um here comes nothing, I came into the game and instantly made an alliance with messy Ott girls (Evan/dana/marissa/Austin/max) people assumed I was at the top or bottom of this alliance but in reality I was THE PEACEMAKER, everytime there was an issue it would come to me and I would fix it. I had a close tie with EVAN/AUSTIN and MAX/MARISSA at all times and I think that helped me. I also kept close ties with the people on the other side but tried very hard not to make promises I couldn’t keep which kept me in good.

I also played… for probably the first time ever…. A SOCIAL GAME (anyone who knows me or played with me knows  that I am butt fucking crazy and a horrible social player) but like I think I kinda did pretty good at that this season. Nobody was really after me despite the threat level I possessed, there was severe bullying and drama and I… stayed out of it, I was overall… at least for me pretty decent to people.

And then at final 9 it HAPPENED. 3 people in my 5 person alliance just up and quit… leaving me all in minority but like the little scrappy underdog I am I kept pushing on, pushing everyone to vote Javale because everyone thought he was the biggest jury threat…. But was he? Maybe maybe not but I had to do SOMETHING to push the target off of me and it worked and I made top four. Then me and max went to rocks and nick manalord unfortunately took his seat on the jury. And thats why I am here right now in the final 3!!!

Anyway to wrap it all up you should vote for me to win because:
1. I was the ultimate social link in my alliance, everyone came to me and everyone trusted me.
2. I had a good social game I didnt get a vote till final 4 thats gotta mean something especially if im mean ole Kelly0412 right
3.  I had a good strategic game, everyone thought I was sleeping Evan but… I dont know about all that, there were many times where Evan wanted to strike at javale and I was like no. I feel like I had a good read on the game for the most part.
4. My alliance up and quit and I still bumfucked my way to finals despite having the most obvious target on my back at that point
1507 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
hey guys OMG that speech is god awful, anybody knows im horrible at writing FTC speeches and i ddint think i would be here so it was totally on the spot and is just an incoherent mess but ummmm ask me anything and I will answer it, my ears are open!!!! im just a terrible writer

gl john & max !!!
1507 days 6 hours ago
Maxi1234
Hello, hello, hello! I know most of you are coming here with the idea that I'm gonna a 0-vote finalist once again, so let me just tell you guys why I think I deserve your vote.

Firstly, I started this game with very obvious pre-game connections that I knew were gonna be hard for me to work around moving forward. I was very close with Marissa and Evan before this game started, specifically. Looking at the game from a different angle, I knew I had to break away from those two; in an obvious way, so people would trust me and let me inside of their group. That's when I aligned with JaVale and Nick, who I did have the intention of making it far into the game with. My game more-so came together during the Swap, where I picked JaVale, who picked Nick and Julian to be on a tribe with me and Chloe. I felt a bit uneasy because I never worked with them before, and I knew I had to get them to trust me so I could carry into the merge.

I was also fine with Chloe from our previous group, but we did have a bit of issues moving forward. My game picked up pace after Chloe gave up her key to the lockbox to JaVale, which was a way for me to get in with them, and for them to trust me if I got Chloe to do it. After that was done, I managed to get JaVale and Nick to keep their votes on Julian, in an attempt of keeping all my allies at the merge, where I would proceed to play the middle. With Julian leaving, I was in the good graces of pretty much everyone except for Sagar, Jayson, John and Ryan, who were the people I connected with the least before the merge.

Coming into the merge, I knew I would've had to found solid footing to move forward. Playing the middle is hard, but it's even harder when you get caught doing it. The Dana vote, I'll not say anything about it, the credit for that vote goes to JaVale & Nick. However, the Chloe vote is where I really started to make strategic decisions for myself. Chloe, is a person who makes it to the end in nearly every game she plays. She knows what's good for her and what isn't, so knowing that she was onto me, I had to send her home by siding with Nick and JaVale's crew, much to Evan, Kelly & Marissa's disapproval.

That was when my game become much clearer to people. However, my connections with Marissa, Kelly, Nick and JaVale were strong enough to carry me through the messy sides portion of the game, so I wasn't worried about leaving, cuz I knew they'd need votes. That's where the Sagar and Jayson vote came-by, which many can say were moves made too early.

I'd disagree, Sagar was the only person that was openly targeting me and was sketchy of me. Having someone so in-tune with my game was dangerous, as I knew he was savvy enough to catch wind and rack up numbers against me. That's when I approached Marissa and Kelly, and proposed a deal to them. If they'd vote Sagar out, I'd vote with them. Again, I got my way with yet another vote that would only benefit ME in the long run. Jayson going home was to prevent JaVale, Marissa, Kelly, Nick or myself from pulling a rock, who I considered to be all my closest allies in this game, hence why I didn't go through with the draw during that Tribal Council.

... Then the quit happened. This is where I feel my game took a toxic turn, as my hand was VERY limited and I knew going into the F6, with two idol's, evident final two deals, that I'd have to be more direct about my shots. I knew I had to play up on being an easy beat at the end so I'd have a chance to plead my case right now. So, much to my disapproval, I had to vote Marissa, JaVale AND Nick out, THREE of FOUR of my closest allies to secure MY spot here.

I voted correctly at EVERY Tribal Council that I intended, and I was never on the wrong side of the numbers. I positioned myself in the clear middle, well enough to be the swing vote in the eliminations of Chloe, Sagar and Jayson, which were all crucial boots for me, knowing those three were probably the smartest in the cast and they'd want to split me and Marissa up. I also managed to keep my relationship with Marissa and Kelly under wraps, and kept having them trust me throughout the game, despite my previous attempts of proving them otherwise.

Yes, my game was selfish. Yes, my game was flawed. But, I came in this game to win and I was not gonna take any other option. I knew people were gonna get mad, I knew I was going to have to lie. I think people didn't expect that from me. Looking at my initial group, of Evan's friends, I was probably the least deserving person to even be cast as an All-Star, and I was probably the least vocal out of that group, so I used those perceived labels to my advantage. No one would have thought I'd be capable to solidify relationships with other people outside of my group to get here in a second season in a row. I went back on my word, yes. But that's the essence of the game. I never made things personal. I played the game exactly how I wanted, not as clean as I would've loved for it to go down, but would I changed anything? No, I wouldn't.

I think I deserve to win because I'm showed that I'm willing to lie, I'm willing to make moves and takes risks, whether they be good or bad. I think I showed that by not picking a specific side and doing what was best for ME moving forward. I never played the game for Marissa/Kelly, or for Nick/JaVale. I was playing for myself the whole time; and I think that's why I deserve to win! I played to the best of my abilities and tried to maintain positive vibes throughout the whole game.

Best of luck Kelly and John x
1507 days 6 hours ago
Maxi1234
Okay that was so long... But at least you guys know that I came here to win, and I wasn't gonna let anyone take control of my game the whole time. I played selfishly, but at the end of the day, there's only one winner. It's eat or be eaten. And I proved that I would do WHATEVER and vote WHOEVER to win.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor/images/5/55/Game_changers_andrea_opening.gif
1507 days 6 hours ago
Jxhn
Alright so this has been a long season to say the least.  I was up against a lot of odds since the very start and overcame a lot. I didn't play anyone else's game but my own and I know I am deserving of a win tonight.

At the start of this season, I committed to stick with my faction and was very transparent about that. Everyone knew I wouldn't vote Will but I was blindsided early on. It put me down an ally who I was loyal to since Maluku, down trust with Chloe for campaigning to flip the vote with her, and on the bottom when you looked at our Future tribes. It was very enlightening and did show me however who was worth trusting at the very start.

At that stage, I no choice but to respond by making deals with the same people who left me out of the vote to try to reclaim safety until I had the ability to do something. After trying to patch things up after that first vote, I found myself in a much more comfortable position before the merge. Thanks to the swap, I was also able to build trust with people who I hadn't yet been to a tribal with which but me in a strong swing position come merge.

Once the merge hit, I knew I would have to make decisions that wouldn't be popular. For the first vote, I was transparent about wanting to vote Marissa but that same group I distrusted from before the merge proved that I was lower on the totem pole by keeping her despite my interests. I knew I had to work with the Marissa voters than on to maintain autonomy in the game and side with the trust I built at the new Clervaux tribe.

Voting out Chloe was not a popular decision but after campaigning for her to go at the start, I knew that if I didn't take the opportunity and stay with the Marissa voters, it would be possible that she flip on me later on and that if I went down to the wire with the wrong group, I may be on the wrong side of the numbers.

While I was not on the majority of Sagar and Jayson, siding with them to try to take out the majority alliance was what was best for me given everything that transpired. It did solidify trust with JaVale and Mana which I could rely on going forward. I did have the idol during these times and could have played it. My instincts with Sagar was that if anyone was going home it would be him, but I made the right decision as it would have been nullified. With Jayson's vote, since I had been dishonest with the opposing alliance two rounds consecutively, I could not have depended on them saying they were voting Jayson - Especially since people continued speculating about how close we were. I needed the idol as a contingency in case I lost a challenge.

After being in the minority then on, I knew I had to protect myself which I did successfully until the bitter end of this game and had an idol as a security blanket. Come top 6, I had to consider my position in the end game. While I promised JaVale and Nick a Final 3, I couldn't help but weigh what sitting at the end with them would look like. Especially with the jury reduced to 7, I knew that my chances weren't the best against the two of them. After Marissa was out, I had found myself from the bottom of the totem pole to in the driver's seat.

I knew as well that both sides could target me as an immunity threat and swing vote throughout the merge and target me if given the opportunity. Max and Kelly were both in desperate situations but are both the type where you give them an inch, they'll take a mile. Despite agreeing to work with them at the Final 5 to take out jury threat JaVale, I only ever agreed to the Final 5 plan. I would have encountered the same final 4 situation regardless with the sides being reversed. Kelly going at 5 would have given Max the ability to flip and work with the JaVale and Nick and take me out. Given my multiple wins up to that point, I ultimately voted out JaVale to avoid them taking Max at the end over me.

I was not afraid to take the shots I needed to even with both sides coming to me for their support. With an idol and winning immunity as much as I did, I had the freedom to make bolder, tougher decisions. I know that I deceived and had to play from the bottom, but I was ultimately able to play the hand I had and got myself here. I always had insight into what could happen since both sides were constantly coming to me for the vote. I tried to preserve as many relationships as possible which could have backfired, but I was able to protect myself. In Maluku, I was ultimately done in by not taking a big shot when I had the chance and couldn't afford to have the same regrets. I played an action-oriented game and worked hard to get here. I'm excited to prove to you all that I outwitted, outlasted, and outplayed and deserve your vote to win despite all the odds that were stacked against me.

GL Kelly and Max
1507 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Congratulations John and Kelly on making it to the end! I am so proud of you both and I look forward to hearing both of your speeches.

How you answer any jurors' questions is important, too! I want to see you guys own up for your game.

Kelly: Why do you deserve to win over John?
John: Why do you deserve to win over Kelly?

Keep it brief but detailed because I'm not up to reading an entire essay about your games!

Thanks and good luck
1507 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly: Why do you deserve to win over John?

Its pretty simple, I didnt win the necklace one time. I didnt NEED IT. (okay at final 4 maybe but i survived rocks so lets ignore that) i had what john didnt have, i sucked at challenges but i had one hell of a social game and one hell of a strategic game. I voted majority at every tribal but one (poor chloe) and I gave a genuine thoughtful approach to every situation i went too. I tried not to tell unnecessary lies, i tried to play an upfront and honest yet... smart game, and I think thats why i deserve to win over John, I love him but there would be absolutely no way in hell he was here if he didnt win immunity 5 times in a row. I didnt need immunity, i just needed my brain and my quick wit.
1507 days 6 hours ago
Jxhn
John: Why do you deserve to win over Kelly?

I deserve to win over Kelly because I overcame being repeatedly on the bottom to sit as a swing vote at countless crucial moments in the game. It was the relationships I built throughout the entire cast that kept me on the right side of the numbers to vote Joe and Chloe. I was able to avoid being targeted by the same alliance who left me out of decision-making since the beginning. When they did want to target me, it was too late - I had multiple layers of immunity. I hope that explains I was able to make strategic choices based off of how the game started for me, was able to leverage all the social relationships I built, and dominated physically. Compared to Kelly, who multiple times made erratic decisions strategically and didn't use the powers in her control to the best of her ability.
1507 days 5 hours ago
manalord
So i don't really care about game or shit. Congrats on final 2 Kelly/John tho!  Tell me why I should feel good voting for you as person after all the toxcicty!
1507 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
Compared to Kelly, who multiple times made erratic decisions strategically and didn't use the powers in her control to the best of her ability.

??????  like when LMAO?

i only made moves that benefited me.

Joe = was close to manalord, i liked them both but it kinda had to be done.
Richard = okay this was different, due to personal stuff i didnt support his comments plus i was forced to choose between him and marissa
Sagar = i love him to death and he knows that but like.. that bitch WAS running this game and as much as it hurt I did have take a shot if I wanted to make it far and i guess it worked out.
Javale - was he a jury threat or not? who knows but it doesnt matter because i made you think he was and saved myself despite being the obvious target.
Nick - well it was either me or nick and thank god rocks chose nick.

so tell me where i didnt use my powers to the best of my ability Mr. John?
1507 days 5 hours ago
Jxhn
Tell me why I should feel good voting for you as person after all the toxcicty!

I don't think I ever gave a personal reason to vote any person in the game nor did I attack anyone in the main chat. I always tried to make it a point to acknowledge if I even lied to someone. This is a game that often requires dishonesty but I never made it personal with anyone. I was able to identify where I might have done someone wrong and always tried to make it right on a personal level. Even with Marissa who came for me in the public chat and on call, I didn't allow myself to expend energy arguing about it. It was clear she wasn't working with me and that was that. I haven't used any name calling or bullying tactics to  try to advance myself in the game. I don't think my opponents can say the same.
1507 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
@Nick

So i don't really care about game or shit. Congrats on final 2 Kelly/John tho!  Tell me why I should feel good voting for you as person after all the toxcicty!

I touched on this in my speech!!! Nick you have known me for years so you KNOW how toxic I can get, so it was probably a surprise that i stayed out of this time! i was #ThePeacemaker in my alliance and tried very hard to keep us all together.. often to mixed results. but I bit my tongue and i stood up for what was wrong. I told people and called people out who were doing... gross things. I think you should feel good voting for me because i was a fucking person, I held my tongue and treated everybody as a human being. nick we were after eachother for a while and I never had one mean word for you, same for javale. John sat there and let horrible things be said by people and did NOTHING. i stood up for what is right even if it cost me my game at points.

okay wow I just ranted but you get my point. I played a good social game and i think even was maybe... FRIENDLY to everyone, which is shocking coming from me

IN SHORT:
I was #ThePeaceMaker and John was #TheBystander
1507 days 5 hours ago
Jxhn
You wasted an idol after using one on Ryan Brown. I could see using two if it was a tribal with more people involved. You instead chose to lean into your own paranoia and waste an idol which could have served your alliance's interests later on.

Javale - was he a jury threat or not? who knows but it doesnt matter because i made you think he was and saved myself despite being the obvious target.

We will never truly know if JaVale would have beat me at the end but it is clear as day he had a jury full of friends. Once the jury was down to 7, it doesn't take much to gather that his friends would vote for him and that you Chloe Max and Marissa would vote together on the jury. It was a risk that paid off - we wouldve had a rock draw at final 4 regardless. You being here by a Chatzy proves how fragile your game was. Saving the idol could have protected Chloe and then you would have had a clearer majority down the wire.
1507 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
well yes John, i am a paranoid person, everybody here is aware of that and theres nothing really wrong with that, you see unlike you i had to be paranoid because I didnt win 5 immunities to get to the end so you had nothing to worry about, but if you hadnt have won them you would be paranoid and out sooooooo i think being paranoid is a better attribute. (shrug)

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!