This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

3644 days 5 hours ago
bryjow123
David's a fucking dumbass LMAO so many funny stories of him that didn't make the cut!
3644 days 5 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
YES and I did it
3644 days 5 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I was grasping at straws tbh
3644 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
David's confessionals are the funniest and saddest thing ever all at the same time
3644 days 5 hours ago
manalord
Yep but whatever it was the game
3644 days 5 hours ago
XJamzX
Lol Natasha I was joking :P
3644 days 5 hours ago
NorthCarolinaDogwood
My highlight was when Jamie won immunity and I was like go Jamie you are going to win and then he got voted out :(
3644 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
Question idk- Is naming a Skype chat #RIPDana the funniest reason for someone to flip ever?

No. It's up there.

Flipping because the original swing vote was becoming a bitch to you so you flip instead.

#ChaosKass
3644 days 5 hours ago
bryjow123
Dana is dumb for flipping because of that lol
3644 days 5 hours ago
manalord
I rember when I flipped in St.Luica because i didnt want Mike/Ryan too... then flipped on everyone else because again i wanted to. No otherreason. i was just having fun backstabbing everyone.
3644 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
People are forgetting when I flipped on Jeremy L. in Venezuela for ruining a charity I bet on um hello
3644 days 5 hours ago
XJamzX
NorthCarolinaDogwood
My highlight was when Jamie won immunity and I was like go Jamie you are going to win and then he got voted out :(

mess.
3644 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
SurvivorFan37
People are forgetting when I flipped on Jeremy L. in Venezuela for ruining a charity I bet on um hello

didn't he win the season too?
3644 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
No he got voted out Jeremy A. won the season
3644 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
AWARDS TIMMMMMEEE!

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Last Gasp

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!