This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 17 - Naimhde

Topic » Tribal Council 17 - Naimhde

4530 days 22 hours ago
sarge455
Gaia pvt'd asking everyone saying we are all voting Milky tonight. So, I assumed Gaia would once tell the truth.  Tyler you have been Gaia's lapdog since the beginning. You actually have been riding his coattails. He has made the big moves  NOT YOU!!
4530 days 22 hours ago
Leacroft
SHHH BEN! looool
4530 days 22 hours ago
sarge455
Agreed...Lea does not deserve abuse. She has layed low most of the game except her and John arguments.  Tyler is on the top of my list!!! *evil grin*
4530 days 22 hours ago
TylerKeith
I actually proposed most of our votes to Gaia. I'm not his lapdog, and honestly I really don't care what you think about my game. I know it's been sloppy but I've made it to the final 4.
4530 days 22 hours ago
BENLINUS
Except lea tried to take us out when I was trying to help her
4530 days 22 hours ago
Leacroft
F*** layed low :/ not what I wanted
4530 days 22 hours ago
sarge455
Tyler you should care what we think. Cause if you make it to Final 3 we will want some explaining. Bye for now!! I cannot wait to see how this turns out!
4530 days 22 hours ago
TylerKeith
Yeah, your question is the one I'm most looking forward to.
4530 days 22 hours ago
Leacroft
wow @ sarge basically saying gaia and milk played a better game then me :// but yet noone knows my strategy yet. loool your not suppost to tell people your strategy in survivor or that will be str8 up stupid. Thats why i am keeping mine under the covers until I am ready to tell ppl about it XD. It's not even that hard to grasp on to anyways
4530 days 22 hours ago
TylerKeith
Sarge, you know I'm reading, I dont know why you don't just use my name in there.

I'm not going to say anymore on my gameplay until the final tribal if I make it there.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!