This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 17 - Naimhde

Topic » Tribal Council 17 - Naimhde

4532 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to tribal council. Come on in and take a seat.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: GabCo, Aerothunder, Spinner, Kikorus, Johnoliver and BENLINUS voted out last tribal council.

Leacroft has individual immunity and as such you cannot vote for her tonight. Message me your votes ASAP. If you possess a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it let me know with your vote. PYN for questions
4532 days 3 hours ago
Milkisgood
Milk
4532 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia
4532 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
Milk, the last MacKay standing. With a jury full of MacKay members worried you may be targeted like Ben last tribal?

Gaia, along with Tyler you've mentioned that you don't think you can win this game. Is this still true?
4532 days 1 hour ago
sarge455
sarge
4531 days 21 hours ago
BENLINUS
*watches from jury*

0_0
4531 days 20 hours ago
Leacroft
^_^ works my 0% lool

*walks in*
Leacroft
4531 days 19 hours ago
Milkisgood
Milk, the last MacKay standing. With a jury full of MacKay members worried you may be targeted like Ben last tribal?

I probably would be :/ but I'm not done fighting yet...
4531 days 19 hours ago
TylerKeith
I'm here
4531 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia, along with Tyler you've mentioned that you don't think you can win this game. Is this still true?

Yes.

Everyone here will probably beat me
4531 days 18 hours ago
Milkisgood
*As i awkwardly notice Sarge and I are the last rivals standing*

xD
4531 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
Tyler, the only remaining player who is yet to win individual immunity, worried this may affect your chances at winning the game?
4531 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
Leacroft, do you think 2 individual immunity wins will help you in this game?
4531 days 17 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler, the only remaining player who is yet to win individual immunity, worried this may affect your chances at winning the game?

Well there are 1/2 immunity challenges left after this, depending on if we're having f2 or f3, so now would be the time to win them. But not winning any challenges and making it to f5 would hopefully show the jury that I have had a good strategic game.
4531 days 17 hours ago
Milkisgood
milkkkk
4531 days 17 hours ago
Leacroft
Leacroft, do you think 2 individual immunity wins will help you in this game?
well they have helped me so far! But I am still not assured that final spot yet so I can't get to happy just yet.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!