This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 17 - Naimhde

Topic » Tribal Council 17 - Naimhde

4555 days 15 hours ago
Leacroft
its okay . loool i guess they were playing the game
4555 days 15 hours ago
sarge455
Ben I dont know why you are laughing. I had a feeling the two devious players this game would flip once again. You are in the same place I am now.
4555 days 15 hours ago
sarge455
They have played way worse than I ever did. I maybe flipped once but not 3 times!!
4555 days 15 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler you a piece of crap at this point. You and Gaia have both lied this entire game to every single person on this jury. Neither of you deserve to win this game and I hope this jury realises that. You are both too big flippers!! You have flipped 3 times back and forth.

I'm playing the game. How do I not deserve to win when I've made it to final four WITHOUT recieving a SINGLE vote against me.
4555 days 15 hours ago
BENLINUS
Sarge... I see you can round to how I felt a couple of days ago

Tyler didn't lie to me... We need spoke lol... He unlike some people *looks at gaia* was honest when he was voting... Which is why Tyler is one of the 2 I'm really hoping to make final 2
4555 days 15 hours ago
BENLINUS
*never
4555 days 15 hours ago
Leacroft
I am ready. :PP
4555 days 15 hours ago
sarge455
Anyway, I knew Gaia would flip again. Tyler I didnt expect it from and will 100 percent NOT get my vote at Finals.  I think Gaia and Milky have played the better games so far.
4555 days 15 hours ago
BENLINUS
I'm laughing sarge because it's an amazing moment for milk and Tyler
4555 days 15 hours ago
BENLINUS
*smells bitter jury gonna happen*

Yay 4 us
4555 days 15 hours ago
Leacroft
wtf am i like fried chicken :/
4555 days 15 hours ago
BENLINUS
Lol?
4555 days 15 hours ago
TylerKeith
I also want to state that I never told milk that I was voting for sarge and I never told sarge that I would vote for milk. Like I said before I was back and forth with my vote.
4555 days 15 hours ago
Leacroft
lol because everyone is saying gaia, milk , and tyler played better games and i am sitting here still in the game watching everything LOOL
4555 days 15 hours ago
BENLINUS
Lol :P

I just think they will get abuse... I can't see the jury being mad at you

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!