This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 6 - Chattan

Topic » Tribal Council 6 - Chattan

4563 days 13 hours ago
sarge455
I would expect that Bcl would pull through that Duel. But, I dont know Gustawind at all that is why I did not choose him for this group.
4563 days 13 hours ago
soiyer
Hopefullly bcl. as for my first question, I was extremely sick. I still am. My Trachea is litterally swollen. It hurts to swallow anything, even water. I just came on to check how things were going. I'm sorry guys :(
4563 days 13 hours ago
TylerKeith
A rivalry arena duel between Gusta and Bcl later on, who do you expect/want to win that one?

I hope bcl will pull out, I have to expect that if gusta came back that he would probably go to mackay. (I think gusta was on mackay)
4563 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Soiyer, do you think the fact that sandman is out of the game and as such if you are voted out you would head straight to redemption, might influence the tribe to keep you around?
4563 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia
4563 days 13 hours ago
soiyer
Not really. They know I'm strong and I can help. As soon as I get better, I will fight for us
4563 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Brb. Gonna take a shower. Bingo, give me like 4 or 5 questions in case you won't be on when I'm done :P
4563 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
7/8 votes.
4563 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Gaia, 5th in Japan, 6th in All Stars, following this trend do you think you'll finish 7th here? :P
4563 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Open question, what does everybody think will happen at the merge, will one tribe dominate or will tribal lines be thrown aside?
4563 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia, 5th in Japan, 6th in All Stars, following this trend do you think you'll finish 7th here? :P

I knew you'd ask that :P. But honestly, no. I don't think so. I have a group of 5 that I feel tight with. So I think this season, I'll at least get 5th. I'm hoping for at least 4th :P. But as you know, my goal is to finally win.
4563 days 13 hours ago
sarge455
God, what will happen at merge?  Probably total chaos if it is anything like past group games that you have had Bingo. I have a feeling Tribal lines will be drawn but who knows. Everything is so unpredictable at a merge. I have a good feeling with our group and I like our chances come merge time.
4563 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Open question, what does everybody think will happen at the merge, will one tribe dominate or will tribal lines be thrown aside?

I hope our tribe sticks together. I love the people here.
4563 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Do you think the person who returns from redemption island will be the linch pin in this game?
4563 days 13 hours ago
sarge455
Do you think the person who returns from redemption island will be the linch pin in this game?

It could be a huge factor in the game. But, then again who knows how the numbers are going to lay out when we get to the merge. Person returning from Redemption could always affect the game in a big way.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!