This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 6 - Chattan

Topic » Tribal Council 6 - Chattan

4552 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
Come on in and take a seat. Message me your votes ASAP. If you possess a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it let me know with your vote. PYN for questions.
4552 days 20 hours ago
sarge455
*walks back in with torch*
Gosh every other day here.
4552 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
Sarge, was it disappointing losing today's challenge?
4552 days 20 hours ago
TylerKeith
*places torch in the hole in the ground*
*slumps on stump*

Tyler.
4552 days 20 hours ago
sarge455
I had a feeling we would lose today's challenge. One lot of us were ready at 7. Actually looking back majority did say 7...lol.  Two I got there 2 min past 8 and there was already 2 questions done...ugh.

They have some quick fingers on the other side. If it is those based challenges they will win every time.
4552 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
sarge, so you're saying the 3 players who weren't there for your tribe would have made the difference?
4552 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
Tyler, do you think the people who were at today's challenge will be safe?
4552 days 20 hours ago
sarge455
I think not knowing exactly when the challenge was on. Threw some people off. Either way the other tribe had faster fingers. I will give them credit there.
4552 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
Sarge, does this tribe have a leader?
4552 days 19 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler, do you think the people who were at today's challenge will be safe?

I hope so. In my opinion, I don't think I prove strong in these challenges, although I've scored a point in both challenges. But as i proved in the last challenge, im better at others. With that being said, I'm hoping that we all think the same to vote out some more Inactives and cut off some dead weight.
4552 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
I think there is not an exact leader standing out. But, this tribe has at least 5 strong group of people right now.
4552 days 19 hours ago
bingo21
The last couple of votes have been very straightforward do you think that trend will continue tonight?
4552 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
Like Tyler said. We need to concentrate on voting off our dead weight in this game. That is what the majority will do tonight.
4552 days 19 hours ago
TylerKeith
The last couple of votes have been very straightforward do you think that trend will continue tonight?

I believe so, Bingo. We all pretty much have a set goal of getting all of the Inactives out first.
4552 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
*looks around*
Where is the rest of our tribe??? lol
4552 days 19 hours ago
bingo21
4/8 votes

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!