This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 6 - Chattan

Topic » Tribal Council 6 - Chattan

4552 days 14 hours ago
sarge455
Wow! Quite the dramatic tribal. People who were not supposed to be here. We have never interefered in the other tribal. I think the other group she be penalized for interefering on others tribals.
4552 days 14 hours ago
jogo248
I did nothing that harmed your tribe in any way, I was mearly trying to have a conversation with the opposing tribe, is that such a bad thing?
4552 days 13 hours ago
sarge455
It is for the fact. That your tribe is not even at our tribal. You can read what is going on. But, we never have once talked at your tribal nor will we. As we have respect for that. Hopefully, the host will penalize your tribe for interfering in a tribal that has nothing to do with you at this time.
4552 days 12 hours ago
jogo248
he should penalize me and not my whole tribe and besides your the only one who seems to have a big problem about this
4552 days 12 hours ago
sarge455
Hello!! Did you hear Lea. She was not happy either. Jogo we had no idea who you were before but boy oh boy. You just put yourself out there.
4552 days 11 hours ago
soiyer
Wow ok sorry for being sick. Yall made a big mistake
4552 days 9 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Hey.
4552 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
loool see that is the problem with ppl in our tribe. They are inactive and when they get voted out we make the mistake NO HUN'S you made the damn mistake if you tried being more active we would not have made a "Mistake" like honestly stop blaming others for your crappy game play!
4552 days 8 hours ago
TylerKeith
LOOOOOL I know right Lea, It's alllllllll OUR fault. xD
4552 days 7 hours ago
sarge455
I agree. Did we twist everyone's arms to stay inactive. We have to keep a strong active tribe and right now we have made decisions based on this only!!

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!