This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 6 - Chattan

Topic » Tribal Council 6 - Chattan

4563 days 11 hours ago
aerothunder
Aerothunder
4563 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
With the numbers level once more after this tribal council, how important is winning the next immunity challenge?
4563 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
Aerothunder, as one of the 3 players not at today's challenge are you worried about tonights vote?
4563 days 11 hours ago
aerothunder
the next challenge will be massive, hopefully its a team challenge so we might stand a chance of winning
4563 days 11 hours ago
aerothunder
not really ive been active in most challenges and i think there are weaker people in the tribe
4563 days 11 hours ago
soiyer
soiyer... sorry I wasn't there I'm sick :(
4563 days 11 hours ago
Leacroft
I am here
4563 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
Soiyer, same question as aero, as one of the 3 players not at today's challenge are you worried about tonights vote?

Leacroft, with the tribes so evenly matched and the merge approaching fast, does it worry you that bdreezy a player from this tribe still sits unchallenged on redemption island?
4563 days 11 hours ago
Leacroft
I was looking back at the questions btw and we would have HANDS DOWN won this challenge had it been at 7 because I knew majority of them  o.O
4563 days 11 hours ago
Leacroft
Leacroft, with the tribes so evenly matched and the merge approaching fast, does it worry you that bdreezy a player from this tribe still sits unchallenged on redemption island?

It honestly does not. I hope Bdreezy does see this because we voted himout ONLY because we felt he was inactive. If he keeps proving his worth and does come back he should know we never had any reason to get rid of him except for the fact that at that time apparently alot of people did not know much about you.
*crosses legs*
4563 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
6/8 votes
4563 days 11 hours ago
TylerKeith
With the numbers level once more after this tribal council, how important is winning the next immunity challenge?

Winning the next challenge is huger than huge. We're relying on a teamwork challenge because that proves to be our strong point.
4563 days 11 hours ago
MMMMM
I AM HERE :)
4563 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
A rivalry arena duel between Gusta and Bcl later on, who do you expect/want to win that one?
4563 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
MMMMM - This being your 4th time playing a season of bingo's survivor who does it compare to other seasons?

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!