This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 2 - Chattan

Topic » Tribal Council 2 - Chattan

4558 days 17 hours ago
sarge455
I think the challenge should be about luck and skill. Getting into peoples heads is a lot of fun.
4558 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
What are your thoughts on the sword battle. A turn based challenge based on luck and skill. How do you predict your opponents move and get inside their head?

I can predict Jogo. He's a follower :P. I am good at turn based challenges, and I get lucky. And I'm skilled. So I got this. Jogo? I can manipulate him easily. I did it in AS.
4558 days 17 hours ago
Leacroft
Who here believes they can defeat their rival in a sword battle?

Me. John is a crazy competitor dont get me wrong but we had a challenge like this last time in egypt and I made practically all the moves for the girls and we won. It is not a luck game to anyone that thinks it is. The sword battle looks to be a very huge mental game to know what your opponent will be doing. But I feel that I can take John on in a battle :)
4558 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
So when a player loses at redemption island their buff is burned in the fire.
What should happen when the voted out player loses at rivalry arena?
4558 days 17 hours ago
Leacroft
What are your thoughts on the sword battle. A turn based challenge based on luck and skill. How do you predict your opponents move and get inside their head?

I am just happy that it wont last 3 hours like the challenge did last time XDDD It mentally broke down half the girls tribe LOOL. But you really just have to think. What do they expect you to do, Then do what they dont expect you do, but before you do that you do what they expect you to do again just to throw them off. thats just an idea my strategy is totally different in it :)
4558 days 17 hours ago
Leacroft
So when a player loses at redemption island their buff is burned in the fire.
What should happen when the voted out player loses at rivalry arena?

They should get burned in the fire o.O
4558 days 17 hours ago
TylerKeith
To add onto my last answer, I do believe that I could be gab because honestly, once I start playing someone for a little bit, I start to see their strategy and can read them like a book. Hopefully it just kicks in sooner then later. (:
4558 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
Perhaps when the "voted out" player loses at rivalry arena I caber toss their torch off a cliff :P
4558 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
For a particularly scottish touch. I better get practicing :P
4558 days 17 hours ago
Leacroft
ROOOFFFLLL I remember when i used to watch that religiously XD
4558 days 17 hours ago
TylerKeith
Haha, yeah, it'll get some anger out with it too. :P
4558 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
Well looks like the consensus is the caber tossing torch off the cliff
4558 days 17 hours ago
Leacroft
^_^
4558 days 16 hours ago
aerothunder
i think tonights vote will be, im voting based on the last challenge where 1 person in particular could have of cost us the challenge
and btw ive only really competed in global, all stars i had things going on and therefore could not be active i have been on hiatus so i really dont know much about past games either
4558 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
9/10 votes.
I will read the votes as soon as a receive the final vote or otherwise 12 hours from when tribal began.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!