This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 2 - Chattan

Topic » Tribal Council 2 - Chattan

4546 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to your first tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Chattan tribe please mail me your votes ASAP, if you possess a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it let me know with your vote.
PYN for questions.
4546 days 11 hours ago
Leacroft
*dips torch in fire, lies it behind me and sits down*
I am ready for questions
4546 days 11 hours ago
aerothunder
*dips torch in flame, paces it behind me and sits down*
im here fire away
4546 days 11 hours ago
TylerKeith
*lights torch*

Tyler.
4546 days 11 hours ago
Bdreezy15
*dips torch in fire, lies it behind me and sits down*
I am ready for questions
4546 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
Leacroft, some animosity between the tribes already. 1 win each do you think the tribes are fairly evenly matched?

Aerothunder, you got Chattan clan off to the perfect start, what went wrong?
4546 days 11 hours ago
aerothunder
just our tribe not really knowing the earlier seasons, i knew that joel and i were the only players from global and i knew i didnt say that so i went for it
4546 days 11 hours ago
Leacroft
Leacroft, some animosity between the tribes already. 1 win each do you think the tribes are fairly evenly matched?
These tribes are HUGELY matched. I am just hoping we can get that Lantana streak from last season so we can be undefeatable after this. When it comes to skill I feel we have just as much as they do they just beat us this time around.
4546 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
Tyler, worried that you may be voted out tonight?

Bdreezy, how are you basing your vote tonight?
4546 days 11 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler, worried that you may be voted out tonight?

I'm worried, yeah. I didn't perform as well as I'd like to have in the challenge, but at least I tried. Some people didn't even show up.
4546 days 11 hours ago
soiyer
soiyer
4546 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
Soiyer, your rival sandman had to leave the game due to very saddening news. How do you feel about his depature?
4546 days 11 hours ago
sarge455
*grabs torch and dips it in*
4546 days 11 hours ago
Leacroft
*waits for more questions*
4546 days 11 hours ago
BENLINUS
God lea trying to hog the spotlight! :O
4546 days 11 hours ago
soiyer
Soiyer, your rival sandman had to leave the game due to very saddening news. How do you feel about his depature?
I'm bummed. Even though we're rivals, I feel bad and I hope that he will be ok. However, I need to focus on this game

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!