This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 2 - Chattan

Topic » Tribal Council 2 - Chattan

4561 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*Dips torch in fire*

Gaia
4561 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*Dips torch in fire*

Gaia
4561 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
LOOOOL ben XDDD bingo should know this from last season i dubbed myself as the question whore :P
4561 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
Sarge, you played a major role in picking this cast. Today's challenge wasn't close at all. Think you picked the right people for the job?
4561 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
^^^ :o rewd!!!!
4561 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
Gaia, why do you think Chattan lost the challenge so convincingly?
4561 days 3 hours ago
sarge455
I have a lot of faith in my tribe. We will come back and win more challenges guaranteed. I am glad I picked the group I did.
4561 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
Leacroft, so last season Guys vs Girls with an even male female cast. This season you are the only female competing. How does this change your gameplay, does it worry you?
4561 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
Sarge, it came up at the challenge that you are the only past winner in this game. Worried people may use this as an excuse to vote you out?
4561 days 2 hours ago
MMMMM
OMG IM HERE :)
4561 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
Soiyer, with sandman leaving the game, if you are voted out you will head straight to redemption island. Do you think this will make people not want to vote for you?
4561 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
MMMMM, is their a leader in this tribe at the moment?
4561 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
Leacroft, so last season Guys vs Girls with an even male female cast. This season you are the only female competing. How does this change your gameplay, does it worry you?

:oo oh crap i am the only female playing >.< never knew LOOL.

Well last season I came into the game knowing that girls were a little bit easier to persuade into an alliance. Like my alliance was made during the girls first tribal council. But now I am put with a bunch of people that wont be fooled so easily, have seen my gameplay, and have much stronger personalities. So it is very worrying. I have to try and live up to my last gameplay (which is literally impossible) but at the same time try and take a new approach. Because these guys are TOUGH and no matter what they are going to be looking at me as a threat no matter what.
4561 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia, why do you think Chattan lost the challenge so convincingly?

We just didn't have enough players participating. And some of us had disadvantages. Tyler only played one season if I'm correct. I was on a phone. Lea said she didn't know anything much. Therefore, we only really had Aero.
4561 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
Gaia, so considering these disadvantages you could say the tribe actually faired quite well?

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!