This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 2 - Chattan

Topic » Tribal Council 2 - Chattan

4560 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
Lea, are players viewed as bigger threats each time they return?
4560 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
2/10 votes
4560 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia, so considering these disadvantages you could say the tribe actually faired quite well?

No. We did horrible. We need to step it up. It sucks we had disadvantages. But we sucked today. we didn't do well.
4560 days 18 hours ago
Bdreezy15
how many votes do you have?
4560 days 18 hours ago
Leacroft
Lea, are players viewed as bigger threats each time they return?

It depends on the player. If they did not do to well in the seasons they were in they they will probably not be seen as a threat, like me last season i dont think half of the ppl knew who i was. But if you perform really good a second time or any time at the least then you prety much have owned the "Threat" status. So every time they return the threat status might not be getting any bigger but it still will be there
4560 days 18 hours ago
TylerKeith
*waits for my next question* :X
4560 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
Tyler, is there consensus on who is going home tonight?
4560 days 18 hours ago
MMMMM
MMMMM, is their a leader in this tribe at the moment?

to be honest i do not think there is one. However, aiw has been doing really well in challenges so if there should be a leader, it would definitely have to be aiw <3
4560 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
Lea, does the fact that whoever is voted out may return to the game later, affect the way you vote in any way?
4560 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
MMMMM, is their a leader in this tribe at the moment?

to be honest i do not think there is one. However, aiw has been doing really well in challenges so if there should be a leader, it would definitely have to be aiw <3

ummm wrong game
4560 days 18 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler, is there consensus on who is going home tonight?

There could possibly be, but I'm not sure. I'm voting based on inactivity to keep our tribe strong, hopefully I'm not the only one.
4560 days 18 hours ago
Leacroft
Lea, does the fact that whoever is voted out may return to the game later, affect the way you vote in any way?

No it does not. I am sure that reurning here you will have to go through hell and back. It is not impossible but if you oust the right ppl that are not the most active they probably wont be coming back
4560 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
6/10 votes.
4560 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
Open question:

Your first vote as a tribe ,will tonights vote be straightforward?
4560 days 18 hours ago
sarge455
Being the only winner could put a big target on my back. But, I picked this tribe and hope they realise I am a huge assett to the tribe. Tonight was bad for me as I was working at the time.  There are a lot more powerful people on the other tribe that I feel are huger threats than little ole me.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!