This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

4570 days 16 hours ago
johnoliver96
No you basicaly said I was spreading rumours about you which were untrue. I stayed loyal to 49 sub josh sarge but josh and sarge flipped. the when milk came back i tried to divise a plan with ying yang ( :O but of course she denied cause shes a sheep) all I did was try and cover my own ass britty and never did I say to vote you out or anything like that
4570 days 5 hours ago
bingo21
Get excited everyone. The finale and reunion will take place on Wednesday at 7pm EST.
4570 days 4 hours ago
SweetRem
Oh yeaaa,I'm stil sticking to my vote
At some point in the game you all hacked me
I already knew who I'm not voting, glad loyalty was stil played on some part
4570 days 4 hours ago
SweetRem
John britty has a point hey, shez not gonna even bother sucking up to you, that's britty for real! <3
4570 days 1 hour ago
brittyxx
I heard what I heard John.

I'm not going to apologize anymore for it.
4569 days 21 hours ago
johnoliver96
I dont like kiss ass but when she sits their and lies about me it pisses me off
4569 days 21 hours ago
sergeant
This has been an awesome season Bingo I really enjoyed watching it the gameplay by everyone was stellar
4569 days 21 hours ago
Qwerty3000
Milk, if you don't want to say I told you so, you can use a synonymous phrase: I informed you thusly.
4569 days 20 hours ago
sarge455
Phew! This has been a great season. Thank you Bingo for having me and good luck again to the two other finalists. Looking forward to the revealing of the votes and Finale on Weds.
4569 days 15 hours ago
johnoliver96
We have:
sarge- the backstabber
josh- the sheep
britty- the bitch
I dont want ot vote for any of them :(
4568 days 23 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Oh quit it John... I'm a firm believer that you except one of them as the best player cause they all made it there :P.
4568 days 22 hours ago
sergeant
Just pick the person who played the best game and ignore everything else
4568 days 20 hours ago
brittyxx
omgggggggggggggg how am i a fucking bitch for saying WHAT I WAS TOLD? for god sake!

Sorry that i'm honest.
4568 days 20 hours ago
johnoliver96
well good luck you three  and britty I admire your upfront personality but many people will find it bitchy :P josh was a sheep and sarge was backstabber sorry if I offended you.
4568 days 20 hours ago
johnoliver96
\I made my vote on gameplay.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!