This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

4560 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
Josh and Sarge and Britty you have done well to make the final 3. Now you must plead your case to the jury and prove to them that you are worthy of the title of sole survivor. So lets bring in the members of the jury!

Johnoliver
Mittens
Milkisgood
Leacroft
Yingyang
Eshy
and
SweetRem, voted out last tribal council.

Each of the final 3 may make an opening statement and the jury can either ask questions or make comments. Jury members once you are satisfied please mail me your vote for who you want to win the title of sole survivor!
4560 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
As Yingyang has been inactive for a week I have asked 49288 to replace her as he was the closest player to making the jury.
4560 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
Johnoliver has left tengaged but has mailed me voting instructions
4560 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
Also britty cannot access tengaged but if you have questions for her I can contact her through facebook and I will post her answers here so she is still very much apart of the game.
4559 days 21 hours ago
Mittens
My Question is Simple. What was your biggest move in the game and why do you deserve to win?
4559 days 8 hours ago
Milkisgood
Here is my statements -

Sarge - You are a backstabber in so many ways. Coming into the game the first thing you said was "Don't relate other games. We can align this time." And at first I was with you - but after you voted me out and told me it was because of you I came back and gunned for you just like I did in Gaia's - but again you were protected, first by spinner and then by leacroft. Leacroft kept promising your eviction but in the end voted me off who had only been honest to her, and her karma? Getting voted off herself. Here is your karma - You're getting 3rd.

Josh - All you really did was stick by Sarge the whole time, you won an immunity though which means you did fight to be here. You weren't the strongest competitor but you weren't the weakest either.

Britty - Well you were with me as soon as I came back but then eventually voted me off, you were with Sarge and you can't access Tengaged, I honestly thought it would be you going out in the final four because you couldn't really fight to survive, but I guess the competitors were pretty low and let the inactive survive against a strong competitor like sweet.

Well I have no questions, but I will tell the jury this - Lying is the easy way out, we were all backstabbed by sarge and I hate saying I told you so but I did. Sarge did act as a game controller but does he really deserve to win because of lying? Without lying he wouldn't have gotten this far, whenever have you rewarded for lying so much?

Vote for who you honestly think deserves to win, but Sarge lost my vote the moment he voted me out the first time.
4559 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
I've posted your questions to britty and when she answers I will post her answer here.

Keep the questions coming and hopefully the final 3 will get online participate and answer them soon.
4559 days 6 hours ago
sarge455
Thank you jury for a great game. Its been a crazy season. First of all I want to say that I played a very strategic game and plotted carefully on who should be in the game and who should go. I was with the Guys up until I joined Lea and some of the girls to take control of the game. Lea was in control and was making quite a bit of decisions. But, also, I did give her some pointers. I made great moves at certain points to take out the threats who would have won the game. I did lie and backstab to get where I was on some points. But, you cannot always tell truth all the way through unless you are just following someones footsteps. I think my other two people are with me were a great alliance. But, what strategic moves did they make?? Except follow Lea or I in the votes.  I want you all to think about who played the best game and not that you were lied or backstabbed. I deserve the Soul Survivor title because I played the best strategic game and won competitions along the way.
4559 days 6 hours ago
sarge455
My Question is Simple. What was your biggest move in the game and why do you deserve to win?

Mittens my biggest move in the game was when I pulled off the Lea Blindside. I convinced her and Britty to vote for Sweetrem and this gave Josh, me and Sweetrem the oppurtuinty to vote Lea and get her out of the game a the others were all inactive.  I deserve to win the game because I played a strategic game that benefited Josh and I through out the game. I positioned myself in the right places in the game at the right time to secure my place in the finals.
4559 days 6 hours ago
sarge455
Miky I respect your decision. But, you need to consider who made the best moves in the game. Britty and Josh were following along with Lea and I. They really never made any big game moves. I know you are being a bitter juror but would love for you to reconsider on who played the best game.
4559 days 3 hours ago
johnoliver96
I know I'm leaving tengaged. I already know who I'm voting for but I have a question. If our food source was stuck up mine and milks ass which but would you choose to take the food from
4559 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
OMG God to John...lmao   John we will miss you on Tengaged. Hope you come back in the future.
4559 days 2 hours ago
Milkisgood
LOL John xD

amd Sarge I am considering who made the best moves.

Sheeping might have made them not hated among the jury

Example: In Samoa we all know Russell Hantz deserved to win but Natalie won because she was nicer then him and needed the money

Here Sarge didn't play as good of a game as Russell did because for some of the time it was luck that affected what happened to him and what didn't but still managed to piss off most of the jury
4559 days 2 hours ago
joshg222

I'm honestly gonna say that I didn't have a big move. All I did was play my own game. I deserve to win because I won most of the Individual Immunity Challenge and I am a competitor.
4558 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
Ok starting to get some responses. Keep the questions coming jury members and remember to vote though take your time I'm in no rush. Hopefully this turns into a proper jury questioning and we'll have a great finale to end what has been a fantastic game!
4558 days 13 hours ago
umm sarge why should i vote for you over josh? sorry brit im voting for a boy to win

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!