This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

4571 days 16 hours ago
Mittens
Again, my question is for everyone. Apart from yourselves, who else do you think deserves to win the game?
4571 days 15 hours ago
johnoliver96
^josh are you aware you are in the final 3?
4571 days 13 hours ago
sarge455
49288...why should you vote for me over josh?

As, I have explained I made some huge moves in the game that benefited my position in the game. It pissed a few people off but was beneficial for me to move further up in the game. Josh was my right hand man when we flipped sides ultimately taking you out of the game. Then, from there I needed to take Lea out of the game or she was winning the whole thing. This was a plan that I devised and put into motion to get her ousted of the game. I played a great strategic game. Not honest at times. But, I was honest and loyal to Britty, Sweetrem and Josh that I made some good bonds and friendships in the game.  I feel that Josh won a few challenges but was safe at all times behind me who was seen as the bigger target. He never really made any big moves in the game that affected this game. I would appreciate your vote for this matter. Thank you.
4571 days 13 hours ago
sarge455
Again, my question is for everyone. Apart from yourselves, who else do you think deserves to win the game?

I think that Lea def. deserved to win the game. She played hard from the beginning like myself and would have most likely won the whole game had I not devised the plan to get her out of the game.

Next, Johnoliver as he ended up on the bad end of the stick. Girls not trusting him and Josh and I taking him out of the game. He had an unfair exit too early in the game.
4571 days 12 hours ago
joshg222

I think that john deserved to win. He played a really good game. His down fault was basically all that drama that happen.
4571 days 10 hours ago
Leacroft
Well hello final  3 :) you know I was not going to miss this for THE WORLD!!!!! You all know I have been almost 100% honest with ppl in this game and I said what ever was on my mind. And guess what I never changed :) I am still respecting you final 3 but If you are the final 3 you should take my brutal honestness :) So here we go buckle up your seats ;)

Sarge...sarge....sarge I have really got to admit you are not really getting the credit you deserved! You actually did play one of the best games that anyone has seen in this series before! BUT the problem is I was the one that basically helped you make that move. Every week I thought we were becoming friends, I saved you every time your name came up and you repayed me with a horrible 7th place landing behind probably 2 of THE MOST inactive people This season! And to me I found that pretty insulting because origionally those 2 were the ones that were suppost to leave at the tribal I was eliminated in and the one after that!
My question for you is was there any part of you that in this game you did not feel like a move you made was not the best move for you?

Then we have Josh... I am literally going to be HONEST with you I never knew you were playing this game or that u ever even existed on tengaged until John was eliminated from the game o.O I just did not understand why you went through so much trouble to get me out of the game... when In the end your gameplay was still overshadowed by sarge's. The only thing you did was win immunities and follow what sarge said. Is that not ironic because that is the SAME reason you gave me the boot! But you did do something good because if you had not gotten me out when you did, and you did not win the final immunity I would have had you setteled for 4th and me sarge and Britty the REAL FINAL 3 before it was broken would have been sitting there.
My question is Had you not won those immunities did you think that I would have snagged a few more for myself ;)??
AND What move did you make that sarge did not come up with before you?

And lastly we have Britty. Trufthfully there was not one thing that you did wrong to me in this game. You and I were like partners in crime :D Alot of people say "You never did nothing in this game" But what they never noticed was YOU AND I both came up with all of the ppl who left this game before I did (except for whizzy and the macholini members that were eliminated) You and i played Identicle games except I made it known more that I was making these moves which led to your downfall of you being called "my sheep". Here is my dilemma though. I wanted to be the girl that won a season after males dominated. And I have a little bit of Jelousy running through my veins. But then again you are the only one in the final 3 that is not responsible for why I am here. ALSO these ppl need to know that you helped me with the immunity necklace challenge which I won! You have been here for me the whole time!
My question what was your favourite moment with me when we were in this game. This is testing how much our friendship really was.

I hope that these statements I made really shows these Jurors what really happened in this game because quite honestly I practically knew almost everything. *turns to jurors*
So it is CRITICAL to read these statements before these votes are read because you dont want to vote for someone that does not deserve it in your books. Throw the whole Guy vs. Girls theory out the window and vote for WHO DESERVES TO WIN THIS GAME!
4571 days 10 hours ago
sarge455
My question for you is was there any part of you that in this game you did not feel like a move you made was not the best move for you?

Thank you Lea for those kind remarks and I thought I did play a good season right along with you. I know the placement you got sucked but it was the only oppurtune time to take out a huge threat as I knew they were both inactive and would work. We have talked and still cherish you as a friend.

Now to the question, To be honest. When I broke from the guys alliance. When, I finally decided to go with you and Britty. Took Josh along with us for the votes. I felt I backstabbed a few good people that were left in the game and they ended up getting voted out way early in the game. I gave my word to a few people on the guys alliance (Johnoliver) in particular and when I switched sides that was a time I felt this move could be fatal in me winning the whole game. But, knew if I didnt that it could come back to bite me and have me leaving the game early. So, leaving the guys alliance was a move that I felt was not the greatest move as it left me at you and the girls alliance mercy.
4571 days 10 hours ago
Leacroft
okay sarge now I want you to be honest and dont try and win me over with this question just be yourself.
Had you josh and Britty all been in the jury which one of these jurors GAME WISE INDEPENDENTLY! Do you think would be sitting here. So if there is a juror here that did good but literally did nothing but follow ppl in this game then dont even consider them.

And once done that tell me who you would vote for and why?
4571 days 10 hours ago
johnoliver96
*throws mittens poo at sarge*
4571 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Thanks everyone for the comments and questions so far. I've sent all your remarks/comments/questions to britty but she's having some trouble replying but if she does I'll post here for her.

Working around my final week of uni for the year, the finale and reunion will most likely take place on either tuesday or wednesday at 6 or 7pm EST. Hope to see lots of people from this season there and hope it's a really active and fun time to catch up and talk about the unanswered questions of this season.
4571 days 10 hours ago
Leacroft
(correction ) which three of these jurors would be sitting there not one :P)
4571 days 10 hours ago
Leacroft
Bingo can we make it wednsday??? I cant make teusday at all so wednsday is my only chance :(
4571 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
At the reunion I will also reveal next season which will take a couple of days to finalise.
4571 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Wednesday probably suits me better anyway :)
4571 days 10 hours ago
Leacroft
Bingo I SWEAR if you bring an only newbie cast then I will send my african rebels after you o.O :PPP the audience loves vet's they cant get enough of us >.<

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!